Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trending

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
The Tug should see a spike between now and the election, but beyond that I see this place and Yella's shoppe taking moar forum market share. How did I miss this place? Outside of a cfb season, which will be gone for 'who knows' how long, this is the tits. I didn't think the @Baseman had it in him. So this is where all the cool kids have been hanging out.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Tug should see a spike between now and the election, but beyond that I see this place and Yella's shoppe taking moar forum market share. How did I miss this place? Outside of a cfb season, which will be gone for 'who knows' how long, this is the tits. I didn't think the @Baseman had it in him. So this is where all the cool kids have been hanging out.

We're running pump and dumps.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It's still the early stages, but so far Dave Ramsey has been carrying this place on his back.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We're running pump and dumps.
    Extra coke equals extra pump and dumps.