Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

31.36% of Joodblog readers...

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
...richly deserve another 0-12. Poll results.

Dunno about the whole cheeseburger analogy. And this nonsense sets the bar too low: "But if Miles returns rejuvenated and motivated, it’s not unreasonable to think UW could find a way to hit the double-digit win total (in a projected 14-game season)..." But I think Jood's overall assessment of the relative value of Miles vs. String hits the mark.

Comments

• Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jood is a lazy, worthless fuck. An 8th grader updating his social studies class blog wouldn't use a hamburger and cheese analogy. Are you fucking kidding me the times pays this guy? Of course the QB is worth more to a team than a WR.

"find a way to hit the double digit win total" ? Does this fuck even study the roster, new coaches and upcoming schedule?

He probably predicts UW to win 9 games and oregon to win the 4-team playoff and nat'l championship. What a worthless fuck.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

Jood is a lazy, worthless fuck. An 8th grader updating his social studies class blog wouldn't use a hamburger and cheese analogy. Are you fucking kidding me the times pays this guy? Of course the QB is worth more to a team than a WR.

"find a way to hit the double digit win total" ? Does this fuck even study the roster, new coaches and upcoming schedule?

He probably predicts UW to win 9 games and oregon to win the 4-team playoff and nat'l championship. What a worthless fuck.

This is how I picture Jood:
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

My interpretation

This is how I picture Jood:
    Race should shop Jude's head on Sark's sprawled out body on the USC couch

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It would be wrong for someone to tweet those to twitter.com/a_jude
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    C'mon guys, his blog is averaging 2 posts a day since May 9th! That's money well spent by the Seattle Times.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

C'mon guys, his blog is averaging 2 posts a day since May 9th! That's money well spent by the Seattle Times.

what a waste. i love how the Times references Jood is "a native of Lynnwood" as if that makes any fucking difference that the guy's hard on is still pointed at Chip Kelly.

Between Jood, Kimmie, Fetters, and Roof, we have the most fucktarded internet "media"of anyone.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    LawDawg1 said:

AZDuck said:

what a waste. i love how the Times references Jood is "a native of Lynnwood" as if that makes any fucking difference that the guy's hard on is still pointed at Chip Kelly.

Between Jood, Kimmie, Fetters, and Roof, we have the most fucktarded internet "media"of anyone.

Then you throw in Softy, Elise, Brewer, Abkar, Puckett and Dick Fain and we have the most fucktarded radio of anyone as well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LawDawg1 said:

AZDuck said:

Then you throw in Softy, Elise, Brewer, Abkar, Puckett and Dick Fain and we have the most fucktarded radio of anyone as well.
    Why do you hate

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

LawDawg1 said:

AZDuck said:

Why do you hate

He's more color commentator so he's a separate category of fucktard than the previous group I listed. He doesn't have his own show or even an active twitter so you don't really hear him say anything stupid like the group I just mentioned.

He is just a dipshit during the game and to be honest a lot of color commentators are morons.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    AZDuck said:

My interpretation

Well done. Pitt's greatest performance.