Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's the Thing

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I disagree with the “Trump was mocking the guy for being disabled” narrative. He used to do that Spaz thing for healthy people as an insult, too.

He was mocking a disabled guy for being an idiot, oh no.

Sure.

If Trump shit in your mouth would you blame it on the sewer system?
    When people imitate and mock Trump don't they use his mannerisms, speech patterns and looks? Why can't trump do it to others?
    Only the left can hurl racist insults, speacial needs insults, Molotov's and bricks with impunity.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I disagree with the “Trump was mocking the guy for being disabled” narrative. He used to do that Spaz thing for healthy people as an insult, too.

Sure.

When people imitate and mock Trump don't they use his mannerisms, speech patterns and looks? Why can't trump do it to others?
    Are you implying that Trump is disabled? You might have a good point here.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Let's see... yes, when I first met @NorthwestFresh he was wearing a MAGA Hat and shitting on young punks for $15 a man.

And it’s well proven the market for a HCH MAGA hat is $125
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sure.

It’s my opinion, and why are you fantasizing about Trump shitting? Trump didn’t even know the guy was a real Spaz. Remember, he’s an idiot.
    I'm not crying about it. Hell'm voting for Trump. But these are the kinds of things that represent some of his baggage. He's impulsive and says and does stupid shit. Not all the time; but not infrequently. This is one of those times. Just a bad move and beneath him. My only point in bringing it up is that there was a time in American politics when that kind of fuck up would bury you forever.

But, again, Trump's gonna Trump. Take it or leave it. I'm taking it this go-round because other things are more important.

I feel like we just had a Summit on 1st Nation and Cuban relations and we agreed on all issues. Only left thing to do is smoke the peace pipe and Habana's, and break out the top shelf rum.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020

Sure.

It’s my opinion, and why are you fantasizing about Trump shitting? Trump didn’t even know the guy was a real Spaz. Remember, he’s an idiot.
    I'm not crying about it. Hell'm voting for Trump. But these are the kinds of things that represent some of his baggage. He's impulsive and says and does stupid shit. Not all the time; but not infrequently. This is one of those times. Just a bad move and beneath him. My only point in bringing it up is that there was a time in American politics when that kind of fuck up would bury you forever.

But, again, Trump's gonna Trump. Take it or leave it. I'm taking it this go-round because other things are more important.

this is actually a great post.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sure.

You say that like you’re surprised Stalin.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sure.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Sure.

dear lord
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sure.

I'm surprised that you're surprised that I'm surprised