Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emoterman is 50% sponsoring 4 Wam memberships

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He's hitting on Iron Man

I thought that was either iron man or wild thing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

He's hitting on Iron Man

I’m literally speechless at the fact that you know who played Ultron. Will you be my grandpa?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

Emoterman said:

Is this more cocaine/bitcoin cash flow?

Despite Saget's great line about it, I've never seen someone suck dick for coke, at least not out of desperation. Opiates on the other hand...

I used to have a thing for James Spader. Especially in the movie “Secretary”.

Raaawwwwwrrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

Despite Saget's great line about it, I've never seen someone suck dick for coke, at least not out of desperation. Opiates on the other hand...
    Crack is a form of cocaine, right? I was once approached by a "woman" on Railroad Avenue in Bellingham and asked if I had any crack. Since all I had was a building hangover and a pita from the Pita Pit, I responded that, no, I didn't have any crack. As I'm observing that every single one of her teeth were jet black, she says, "I'll suck your dick from some crack!"

I kid you not, I was taken so by surprise that I blurted this out back at her: "Holy shit, that's an actual thing!? I thought that was just in movies!"

Worst blowjob of my life.
    Black Teeth Matter
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

Looks like there are 3 of these left for any cheap fucks out there. More high-quality, R-rated gifs like this await you in the Wam!

Just so we’re clear, I’m the dude in the animal print banana hammock in this gif.
    WOOD!
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

Looks like there are 3 of these left for any cheap fucks out there. More high-quality, R-rated gifs like this await you in the Wam!

Just so we’re clear, I’m the dude in the animal print banana hammock in this gif.
    "The dude." Outrageous! I've never been more offended on behalf of MC Hammer IN MY LIFE. Put some RESPECT on that animal print men's bikini bottom! For shame!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Also, none of you cheap fucks want a subsidized Wam? WTF losers. Get with it.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

You need to spend some time with me...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

STILL three of these left. You can access my recently debuted HondoFS takes exclusively in the Wam!

Can't believe nobody wants subsidized beer courtesy of the tit master of the Wam. Fucking dummies.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

STILL three of these left. You can access my recently debuted HondoFS takes exclusively in the Wam!

Can't believe nobody wants subsidized beer courtesy of the tit master of the Wam. Fucking dummies.
    We talking $64.50? If so, I will take one and pay my half in the morning. The wife is dropping 3 of her five shifts at work to teach my brats school until they are allowed back in. That's around $1000 a month just *poof* gone. Sign me up if it's on the table.

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,566
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where do I send my check Stalin?!?!?! Send me the address!!

No shit though. I need your address @DerickJohnson.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    Standard Supporter
    Hmmmmmm. Chintriguing. I hadn’t gotten around to donate but was on my plan to do so by the end of the month.

Fuck it I’ll take one if still available.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

We talking $64.50? If so, I will take one and pay my half in the morning. The wife is dropping 3 of her five shifts at work to teach my brats school until they are allowed back in. That's around $1000 a month just *poof* gone. Sign me up if it's on the table.

I first read that is your wife drops 3 of her 5 shits at work.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,566
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

I first read that is your wife drops 3 of her 5 shits at work.
    She is very regular.