Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blacks not diverse and all think the same with few exceptions

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

For all the shit about white vs blacks, what gets ignored is that Latinos mostly hate black people. Go to LA and tell me otherwise. Same with Asians. I don’t see many, if any blacks working at the Asian restaurants I go to.

There are some sweeping generalizations in there Roadie. Latinos "mostly" hate black people? It may be fair to say Asians in LA don't trust black people because that's the demographic that steals from their convenience stores. Beyond that demographic, I'm not sure it's entirely accurate.

So, I think I'm telling you otherwise. Let's do this.
    Yeah, all those Asians own convenience stores. It's in their inscrutable blood.
    I was waiting for someone to pounce on that one. How stereotypical.

Did you also know that in Delaware, you can’t go into a convenience store or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent? Joe isn’t kidding!

https://youtu.be/AEG1wuoa2hs

Re-read for comprehension next time. "Beyond that demographic" means there are other Asians, and I disputed the sterotype.

So a guy gets on here and says Blacks are lazy, and you are Bob are nowhere to be found. Then you fumble an attempt to make me the problem.

Good to know you guys are on patrol.
    I gave him a thumb down vote. Go fuck yourself. I've sat 3 feet across a table for the past 4 months from one of the hardest working people I know who just happens to be black. Unlike her slacker husband, who is still on a reduced schedule, she has worked full time since the shutdown, while my sacrifice has been to limit my beer consumption until after 3:00pm.

White privilege!!!
    Although you are usually not at a loss for words, that's a fair point. You did. I therefore recant my reference to you Bob. But I won't go fuck myself because you did, in fact, misread my post.
    Dude you're better than that. I didn't "misread" your post.

So a guy gets on here and says Blacks are lazy, and you are Bob are nowhere to be found.

Now you can go fuck yourself all over again.
    Not that post. The Asian convenience store in LA post.
  • Options

Just like you dems that think that blacks are too lazy and stupid to get an ID to vote.

An unbelievably bad post to defend. What were you thinking here?
    He was recounting facts. Rats believe that black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote. Rats called Reps racist for standardizing on no ID no vote. Was your head in the sand? In some states rats also believe that Black Americans are dumber than white and asian Americans so they lowered educational standards. In some states rats have lowered the bar for Black Americans when taking standard tests or reaching standard achievement levels for promotions. Rats continue to fight to keep black children in substandard inner city schools that no parent would ever think of enrolling their children in if they had a choice. They do it to kowtow to teachers unions and the money they give rat political candidates.

Do you need more examples?
    Did you really need to write all that? You can say all of that for the 1,000th time, but right on the heels of an overtly racist post is probably not the place to make that stand. Seems either terribly unrelated or an attempt at diversion.

@GreenRiverGatorz nailed it: someone forgot the charade.
    Yes and you and your crowd can falsely accuse those you disagree with of being a racist for the 1 billionth time. Rats believe the black American is inferior. Stating that fact is not racism.

Talk about your tired and worn out bullshit.......
    Who in the fuck are you talking to you senile fuck? A guy posted that blacks are lazy and you are here with your friends twisting yourselves into a pretzel with "you and your crowd" and allegations of false allegations and rats. What in the fuck is your point?

A guy at least seems to seriously say "blacks are lazy." Then another guy flies in with "yeah, but but." I didn't say he was racist. I said it was a really bad post to defend. And it was. And it is.

If you can't follow that, then fuck off and die. It's not my problem. You don't know my crowd from your ass.
    I am defending Westlinn's post you nut job.
    Dude you are lost.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

For all the shit about white vs blacks, what gets ignored is that Latinos mostly hate black people. Go to LA and tell me otherwise. Same with Asians. I don’t see many, if any blacks working at the Asian restaurants I go to.

There are some sweeping generalizations in there Roadie. Latinos "mostly" hate black people? It may be fair to say Asians in LA don't trust black people because that's the demographic that steals from their convenience stores. Beyond that demographic, I'm not sure it's entirely accurate.

Did you also know that in Delaware, you can’t go into a convenience store or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent? Joe isn’t kidding!

Re-read for comprehension next time. "Beyond that demographic" means there are other Asians, and I disputed the sterotype.

So a guy gets on here and says Blacks are lazy, and you are Bob are nowhere to be found. Then you fumble an attempt to make me the problem.

I gave him a thumb down vote. Go fuck yourself. I've sat 3 feet across a table for the past 4 months from one of the hardest working people I know who just happens to be black. Unlike her slacker husband, who is still on a reduced schedule, she has worked full time since the shutdown, while my sacrifice has been to limit my beer consumption until after 3:00pm.

White privilege!!!
    Although you are usually not at a loss for words, that's a fair point. You did. I therefore recant my reference to you Bob. But I won't go fuck myself because you did, in fact, misread my post.

So a guy gets on here and says Blacks are lazy, and you are Bob are nowhere to be found.

Yeah, well I told you to go fuck yourself because of your claim that I didn't respond when someone said that blacks are lazy. Now please, go fuck yourself.

The convenience store post I was just busting your balls, or would your prefer shitting on your head?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just like you dems that think that blacks are too lazy and stupid to get an ID to vote.

He was recounting facts. Rats believe that black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote. Rats called Reps racist for standardizing on no ID no vote. Was your head in the sand? In some states rats also believe that Black Americans are dumber than white and asian Americans so they lowered educational standards. In some states rats have lowered the bar for Black Americans when taking standard tests or reaching standard achievement levels for promotions. Rats continue to fight to keep black children in substandard inner city schools that no parent would ever think of enrolling their children in if they had a choice. They do it to kowtow to teachers unions and the money they give rat political candidates.

Did you really need to write all that? You can say all of that for the 1,000th time, but right on the heels of an overtly racist post is probably not the place to make that stand. Seems either terribly unrelated or an attempt at diversion.

Yes and you and your crowd can falsely accuse those you disagree with of being a racist for the 1 billionth time. Rats believe the black American is inferior. Stating that fact is not racism.

Who in the fuck are you talking to you senile fuck? A guy posted that blacks are lazy and you are here with your friends twisting yourselves into a pretzel with "you and your crowd" and allegations of false allegations and rats. What in the fuck is your point?

A guy at least seems to seriously say "blacks are lazy." Then another guy flies in with "yeah, but but." I didn't say he was racist. I said it was a really bad post to defend. And it was. And it is.

If you can't follow that, then fuck off and die. It's not my problem. You don't know my crowd from your ass.
    I am defending Westlinn's post you nut job.
    Dude you are lost.
    Atl's a flight risk.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Who is creep's crowd? I don't want to make any leaps in assumption here, so in your own words, who exactly is @creepycoug rolling with these days?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Who is creep's crowd? I don't want to make any leaps in assumption here, so in your own words, who exactly is @creepycoug rolling with these days?
    The people doing all the mouth and head shitting.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White privilege!!!

Yeah, well I told you to go fuck yourself because of your claim that I didn't respond when someone said that blacks are lazy. Now please, go fuck yourself.

The convenience store post I was just busting your balls, or would your prefer shitting on your head?

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

You’re the one that was on patrol. I noticed your stereotyping of AsIans and commented on it. Geez, touchy.

@Goduckies post was trolling 101 and nobody agrees with it.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,292
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Anyone who disagrees with him. Does that answer your stupid question? I clearly quoted Westlinn in my response. Who the fuck did you idiots think I was commenting on? On top of that he claimed SFBob was defending a racist comment when clearly he didn't.

Now fuck off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    This became one of the worst threads ever here. And that’s quite an accomplishment.

Can we get back to Biden’s overt racism?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,292
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This became one of the worst threads ever here. And that’s quite an accomplishment.

Can we get back to Biden’s overt racism?

Happy to.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020
    Ok not all blacks are. Some work hard but there is a whole subset that rely on the government for their money unlike latinos who every one i have ever come across works their butt off. I have come across some hard working blacks but less than latinos was my point. Not sure it is racist to point out facts. Btw, I think whites can be lazier than latinos and asians as well. Those races work harder in my opinion.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    Goduckies said:

Ok not all blacks are. Some work hard but there is a whole subset that rely on the government for their money unlike latinos who every one i have ever come across works their butt off. I have come across some hard working blacks but less than latinos was my point. Not sure it is racist to point out facts. Btw, I think whites can be lazier than latinos and asians as well. Those races work harder in my opinion.

Read "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell. It's a history lesson that should be taught in school if they are going to teach the 1619 project.

There is a reason why some groups work harder than others, and it's not race, it's culture
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I can agree with culture that's fair
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    Jamaicans work tree, ‘fo jobs, mon.

• Options

You’ve never seen Beef, the documentary about rapper beefs? All jokes aside, during the Ice Cube vs Cypress Hill beef, they go into it. And in my time living in a Hispanic neighborhood, that seemed to be the general consensus. It is probably a generalization, but still.
    Two words that have saved my bacon an incalculable number of tims.
  • Options

Anyone who disagrees with him. Does that answer your stupid question? I clearly quoted Westlinn in my response. Who the fuck did you idiots think I was commenting on? On top of that he claimed SFBob was defending a racist comment when clearly he didn't.

Now fuck off.
    Still lost, still not getting it. Still doesn't matter, so let's just let it go.