Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An anonymous donation has been made in CreepyCoug's name

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
An anonymous poster on HardcoreHusky has donated a Standard Supporter badge in @creepycoug's name. This poster has asked that the following message conclude this public service announcement:

“Creepycoug, what has Derek Johnson ever done to make you treat him so disrespectfully? If you'd come to him in friendship, then that scum that ruined the University of Miami’s program would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies on the bored, then they would become Derek’s enemies."

"Someday—and that day may never come—I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this Standard Supporter Badge as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.”

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club

An anonymous poster on HardcoreHusky has donated a Standard Supporter badge in @creepycoug's name. This poster has asked that the following message conclude this public service announcement:

“Creepycoug, what has Derek Johnson ever done to make you treat him so disrespectfully? If you'd come to him in friendship, then that scum that ruined the University of Miami’s program would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies on the bored, then they would become Derek’s enemies."

"Someday—and that day may never come—I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this Standard Supporter Badge as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.”

Some of your best work Stalin. I wept. I might be inspired to reconsider my entenched stance on contributions.

If I were to contribute, and I'm not saying I will, but if were, then it would have be in unmarked bills dropped off somewhere between Bothell in Woodinville. Come alone.
    Ah, but I did not write this, the contributor did. I added the gifs for effect.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

One of the funnier threads of the last few months. All of a sudden, I'm feeling more positive about HCH again.

Just when we thought you were out, we pull you back in (???)
    The creep doesn't walk away
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

One of the funnier threads of the last few months. All of a sudden, I'm feeling more positive about HCH again.

He glides on hair gel

#teamswarthy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

He glides on hair gel

#teamswarthy
    Like a fucking slip and slide

#mycreep