Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The dems use George Floyd.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I couldn't agree more.

The rat leadership needed to gin up the division of the races again or they didn't stand a chance in this election. You can mark your calendars. Every 4 years. The same old play of dividing this country for their power.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/former-espn-sportswriter-mainstream-narrative-about-george-floyd-a-race-hoax-body-cam-footage-reveals?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=92742685&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8-4EdLOoFrR-X62hKXOeIVTzPjfvjmT0NgvMNb5XhlKRLyHDGUf1-vAj0sL_AIfBWjLfgUIIKAZyPVZzJX37Bq0wJllQ&utm_content=non_insiders&utm_source=housefile

Former ESPN Sportswriter: Mainstream Narrative About George Floyd A ‘Race Hoax,’ Body Cam Footage Reveals

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is crazy but I seem to remember asking the board if there was any other footage of the entire arrest. Didn't it seem odd that Floyd was handcuffed on the ground next to the store and then magically under Chauvin's knee next to the truck? I didn't hear any of the news networks asking about this- no op ed writers demanding more info. I'm not some big city journalist, but it seems like these would have been some pretty essential asks.

Secondly, why did this need to be leaked from a UK news org? Is anyone in MSP taking responsibility for holding onto this? Lives lost, property destroyed, businesses closed- all in the name of a fake Martyr.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This is crazy but I seem to remember asking the board if there was any other footage of the entire arrest. Didn't it seem odd that Floyd was handcuffed on the ground next to the store and then magically under Chauvin's knee next to the truck? I didn't hear any of the news networks asking about this- no op ed writers demanding more info. I'm not some big city journalist, but it seems like these would have been some pretty essential asks.

Secondly, why did this need to be leaked from a UK news org? Is anyone in MSP taking responsibility for holding onto this? Lives lost, property destroyed, businesses closed- all in the name of a fake Martyr.

When you see exactly what you want to see, rarely do you ask for more information. Confirmation bias.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020

Journalism is dead.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If you even asked the question about how Floyd ended up on the ground or pointed out that he was resisting arrest you were immediately called a racist. They didn't want any of those unpleasant questions asked.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And another thing, this entire incident was identified as how racist the police are was said to be an indictment of how racist the entire country is. Where's the evidence that this had anything to do with race?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    OP wishes he could push Rosa Parks down a flight of stairs in Selma.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    It had absolutely zero to do with race. It was the only death they had they could hang the race card on and it being a democrat controlled city they could slant as they needed. Remember who controls the police and you'll have all your answers. Dems top to bottom and following marching orders specifically to obtain this very result.