Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Comment from NFL coach about Pete's OKGs

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I don't know why the idiots on doogman think Petersen won't relate to inner city kids. I'm sure he had plenty of them at Boise, but it's so fucktarded to even wonder about that being a problem. You don't have to listen to Gucci Mane and Rick Ross in order to relate to those kids, and I don't see why you have to recruit those kids any different from a country kid. It's actually insulting to kids from the inner city and their families. Are those kids and their families not interested in getting to the NFL and going to a good school?

I bet a lot of those kid's mothers who work two jobs just to survive want nothing more. I doubt Saban, Meyer, and Stoops are bumping gangster rap and talking slang to kids. What they are doing is showing them how they will fit in their program and why their program is the best place for them football wise, academically, and socially.

I guarantee Kim is one of those guys to try and fit in he attempts to talk "black". Instead the black people he is around are laughing at him not with him. He thinks he is fitting in but the opposite is happening.

And yes all my posts have to be about blacks.

It looks like this I bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
    I have no doubt Kim is one of those people.

I can't believe that video. I'm a huge Tarantino fan and actually saw him speak at an event recently. He's pretty awkward in general and doesn't know how to relate to people. He's not retarded, but he has Asperger's or another mental disorder. CollegeDoog could give us the proper diagnosis if he was still posting. I think Tarantino was just trying to be funny.

Not to go too film nerd superiority guy on you, but Tarantino writes all of his movies in a notebook before having someone type them up. At the event, they let us look at the orginal scripts. This guy can't spell for shit, has no education, and never went to any type of film school. Looking at his original scripts was hilarious at how bad he is at spelling and grammar. There are 8 year olds who can spell as well as him. He obviously can't schmooze with producers either. His story is pretty bad ass. In summary, I'm all for bashing Kim, but if we are bashing Tarantino, I'm out!
    I'm a huge Tarantino guy myself. The thought that he types and writes like PLSS actually makes me like him more now.

Just wanted to illustrate how awkward it looks when a white guy tries to fit in with black people trying to talk "black". If he wasn't an amazing film maker they would be clowning on him.

Unfortunately for Kim he isn't an amazing film maker so I'm sure he is clowned on a lot but is too dumb to realize it. There is a reason why most of his former Husky players he is big on are white like John Anderson, Johnny Duroucher and I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Flagged for being fucking Doog.

What the fuck else is Garrett going to say?

Uhh nothing.

Great job of pressing though.
    Correct. He could have said nothing...

Hey Coach, what do you think about the Boise guys? No comment.

or he could have said:

Hey Coach, what do you think about the Boise guys? We don't really care what school our draftees come from as long as they fit our need and our profile, but since you are from some fucking Idaho newspaper or Boise fan site, I'll blow some smoke to make you happy.
    Jesus fucking off, please to be be, Golve.
    Sorry to poop on your Beat for Pete parade. Carry on.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I don't know why the idiots on doogman think Petersen won't relate to inner city kids. I'm sure he had plenty of them at Boise, but it's so fucktarded to even wonder about that being a problem. You don't have to listen to Gucci Mane and Rick Ross in order to relate to those kids, and I don't see why you have to recruit those kids any different from a country kid. It's actually insulting to kids from the inner city and their families. Are those kids and their families not interested in getting to the NFL and going to a good school?

I bet a lot of those kid's mothers who work two jobs just to survive want nothing more. I doubt Saban, Meyer, and Stoops are bumping gangster rap and talking slang to kids. What they are doing is showing them how they will fit in their program and why their program is the best place for them football wise, academically, and socially.

I guarantee Kim is one of those guys to try and fit in he attempts to talk "black". Instead the black people he is around are laughing at him not with him. He thinks he is fitting in but the opposite is happening.

Funny you mention kim and fitting in. I know of a holehog on this board that fits that description to a tee
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Huh? What does that have to do with Jason Garrett taking 30 seconds out of his life to answer one question?
  • Options

Funny you mention kim and fitting in. I know of a holehog on this board that fits that description to a tee
    Remember when you used to actually attempt to contribute to this board instead of literally having every post be in response to me?

I miss that.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sounds like Garrett is the type of coach who gets his hands dirty.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Using Jason Garrett as a citation is a terrible idea.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

this, lmfao

beat for pete.

7-6 here we come. I can't wait to watch this bored burn
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This is true. If he's right about Boise players, that will be interesting. If he's wrong, that will also be interesting.

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Garrett's comments are not the point. The fact that Boise has 18 players in the NFL is what's important. Three more than UW.

However, USC has 47, so I guess Sark really is a better recruiter/developer/drinking buddy than Peterton.
  • Options
    Give Sark more time he'll start adding Carroll's USC guys to his bull shit page.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Give Sark more_aids he'll start adding Carroll's USC guys to his bull shit page.