Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2020
    So obsessed with equal outcomes that they don't care how many bright lives they ruin failing to achieve that goal, decade after decade after decade. Many are jealous of any kid they know will blow right past their rung on the ladder of life, so they go out of their way to torpedo those kids and especially love taking away learning opportunities and experiences from those kids.

Here's an idea: Teach kids shit they are interested in and want to learn. I've done a lot of work in education, and I've yet to meet a genuinely stupid kid. Problems, disabilities, sure. But stupid? Not in the young ages, anyway.

Stupid adults and massively over-inflated egos amongst a lot of self-centered, all-about-me teachers, however? By the truckload. I've locked horns with many of those. it's like the Colleges of Educations break their fucking brains in college, making them forever impenetrable by common sense, humility or decency. They all think they're scientists, artists and geniuses, when in fact, a bunch of them are just detached, lazy, burned-out assholes who chose the wrong career, but didn't want to compete at anything else. Sad. And Bad for Kids.

Nothing is worse than listening to a white, middle-aged male or female teacher blame their struggles and lot in life on Racism. No, I am not kidding. I am over their union bullshit, too.