Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if/when Trump wins

1235»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Creep,

Repeat after me. He ain’t winning....and It ain’t gonna be close. Those light blue swing voters in the UMW that turned out for Trump in 2016 are gone baby gone.

You underestimate the Dem ability to fuck everything up
    They fucked up in 2016 because Hillary wanted to fundraiser and attend dinner parties more than she wanted to campaign and the whole party dismissed Trump.

Now, it’s “vote blue or the world is ending” and that message is resonating.

In 2016, his candidacy was an amusement to the left and no one took the election seriously. In 2020, Everything is Trump’s fault and you’ll see low turnout at the polls in his target demo thanks to Covid restrictions. The DNC avoided the only fuckup that would have allowed Trump to win and that was not letting Sanders get the nod. They’re finally playing SEC ball after too many cycles in the PAC12.

It’s cooked, fam.
    It feels an awful lot like 2004 in here.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

1. The Nom will be Harris or Rice.

2. There will not be debates.

ChiCom crud means no live campaigning, no in person debates, and huge restrictions at the polls.

Start hiding your money And brushing up on your mandarin.

Biden 2020.

You also underestimate that the Dems don't want to actually win. Trump has been fantastic for the career Dems.
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

We can't elect Joe Biden cause he's in cognitive decline, so instead we have to elect this guy.

What a potent argument.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

All this talk about Biden, Biden is not the featured player of this election. Maybe y'all should tell Trump to stop bragging about passing a dementia test if you want Biden's cognitive decline to be a winning issue for him.

The only chance Trump has is if something out of his control massively helps him, like the pandemic magically improving despite no national strategy and a completely overwhelmed and worthless testing apparatus.

You mean like before the riots? Before the race-baiting MSM told people covid was no match for a BLM rally and totally safe?

OBK called it a PLANdemic. I'm not all the way there with him, but it's really fucking easy to see that way.

If (when) covid magically peters away Nov 5, fuck every cocksucking leftist democrat and the media that is complicit in the defrauding the American people and interfering in a legitimate election.
    edited August 2020
    pawz said:

All this talk about Biden, Biden is not the featured player of this election. Maybe y'all should tell Trump to stop bragging about passing a dementia test if you want Biden's cognitive decline to be a winning issue for him.

The only chance Trump has is if something out of his control massively helps him, like the pandemic magically improving despite no national strategy and a completely overwhelmed and worthless testing apparatus.

You mean like before the riots? Before the race-baiting MSM told people covid was no match for a BLM rally and totally safe?

OBK called it a PLANdemic. I'm not all the way there with him, but it's really fucking easy to see that way.

If (when) covid magically peters away Nov 5, fuck every cocksucking leftist democrat and the media that is complicit in the defrauding the American people and interfering in a legitimate election.
    I was told COVID-19 wasn't a problem in June/July because deaths were down, so why are you blaming the protests.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

I was told COVID-19 wasn't a problem in June/July because deaths were down, so why are you blaming the protests.
    Go fish.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/health-care-open-letter-protests-coronavirus-trnd/index.html
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Are you really that fucking stupid or do you just play a mongaloid idiot on the interwebs? Fair question.
    pawz said:

I'm about 70% Team @creepycoug @UW_Doog_Bot and 30% Team @thechatch in this debate.

Regarding the loyalty of his base, he almost lost me when George Floyd happened and he sent out the tweet about "thugs looting and shooting". I thought that was his chance to really bring the cuntry together. I was also wearing thin on his rambling pressers at the beginning of covid.

Then I pulled my head out of my ass and remembered there was no fucking chance in hell I was voting for Biden or any establishment Democrat. No way I could vote to allow them to get away with wire tapping a political opponent and then weaponizing the DOJ against an incoming administration.

Those cocksuckers thought they would win 2016 and thus not get caught. I don't care how big an ogre Trump might be, its categorically and unequivocally no excuse for that behavior. Lock 'em up.

I do agree w/ theChatch that this whole charade seems rigged.

You pulled your head out of your ass and returned to being the same conspiracy theorist.

The fact that Trump was doing so bad that he almost lost you is quite notable.
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I'm about 70% Team @creepycoug @UW_Doog_Bot and 30% Team @thechatch in this debate.

Regarding the loyalty of his base, he almost lost me when George Floyd happened and he sent out the tweet about "thugs looting and shooting". I thought that was his chance to really bring the cuntry together. I was also wearing thin on his rambling pressers at the beginning of covid.

Then I pulled my head out of my ass and remembered there was no fucking chance in hell I was voting for Biden or any establishment Democrat. No way I could vote to allow them to get away with wire tapping a political opponent and then weaponizing the DOJ against an incoming administration.

Those cocksuckers thought they would win 2016 and thus not get caught. I don't care how big an ogre Trump might be, its categorically and unequivocally no excuse for that behavior. Lock 'em up.

You pulled your head out of your ass and returned to being the same conspiracy theorist.

You play the establishment card well. Blame someone else for your own sins.

I find it notable that left-leaning progressive journalists that are NOT employed by a MSM outlet all think you're a fucking donkey*

*apologies to @dflea
    Standard Supporter
    If your in Washington, throw away you’re vote on the Libertarian candidate. It’ll feel good for a few minutes before the futility sets in.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

If your in Washington, throw away you’re vote on the Libertarian candidate. It’ll feel good for a few minutes before the futility sets in.

I already decided to write in vote for Cloud Guy from my daughters Trolls Movie. He's pretty level headed and living here in Washington my vote for president doesn't count. Governor is another deal. I will gladly throw my vote away on the Republican hopeful squaring off against Jay. They won't win but what if they did? What if they won by one vote? I'd feel GREAT!!!
    edited August 2020
    pawz said:

pawz said:

I find it notable that left-leaning progressive journalists that are NOT employed by a MSM outlet all think you're a fucking donkey*

*apologies to @dflea
    If you're crazy enough to believe that this is a "Plandemic" then yeah you're an insane conspiracy theorist and that has nothing to do with me or anyone on the left.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

pawz said:

*apologies to @dflea
    If you're crazy enough to believe that this is a "Plandemic" then yeah you're an insane conspiracy theorist and that has nothing to do with me or anyone on the left.
    There is nothing insane at all in questioning the response to the cold virus

Several months later in our 15 day lock down some questions seem to be warranted

Of course you are on record as saying the voters don't care about the economy or the democrat being a dementia addled retard so you are REALLY dialed in
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

ChiCom crud means no live campaigning, no in person debates, and huge restrictions at the polls.

Biden 2020.

I don't necessarily think you're wrong but I sure as hell hope you are for obvious reasons.

Expect full weaponization of most federal levels of government in a Biden presidency.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    If Biden wins and the dems take the senate you can kiss your 1A and 2A rights good-bye. No free speech and no new gun sales.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

pawz said:

pawz said:

*apologies to @dflea
    I’m hearing the President is a Russian agent for Putin.

pawz said:

pawz said:

*apologies to @dflea
    I’m hearing the President is a Russian agent for Putin.
    another ridiculous conspiracy theory. I've already shared my thoughts on Russiagate multiple times.
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Biden 2020.

I don't necessarily think you're wrong but I sure as hell hope you are for obvious reasons.

Expect full weaponization of most federal levels of government in a Biden presidency.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVB2mNJlTI