Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Who is going to reopen the thread when he visits and flips??
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I heard him and Tootoo are a package deal.
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Eklund Timeline on Troy Franklin was one for the ages, perhaps rivalling his predictions during the Myles Jack recruiting cycle.
    Phase 1: "UW has a huge lead for Troy and he could commit anytime."
    Phase 2: "Covid has thrown a wrench in things but Troy is still a heavy lean to UW. He's just going to take a little more time."
    Phase 3: "I've heard the rumors and yes, Troy likes Oregon and they have made up some ground but UW is still way ahead."
    Phase 4: "I've heard that Oregon is really showing him love and some think they have pulled even, but I still think UW has the edge."
    Phase 5: "I know some are worried about all the crystal balls for Oregon and yes, that is the school he's feeling right now, but here's the thing... Troy is not anywhere close to making a decision"
    -the next day, Troy announced he was committing the following weekend-
    Phase 6 (current): "Troy committed to Oregon but it's far from over. UW still has a great chance of flipping him, especially if visits happen."

...and coming soon...
    Phase 7: "I know people out there are disappointed that UW stopped persuing Troy but you have to understand that these coaches are looking at fit. And frankly, Tsion Nunnelly was a better fit than Troy. The coaches are very happy with Nunnelly and they think he has a lot more upside than Franklin, who is pretty much maxed out athletically."

I just vomited blood for ten consecutive minutes after realizing how terrifyingly accurate this is.
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Emeka or the WR crootin for ‘21 is a BUST
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    from self proclaimed insider drewdawg

FWIW in the last week or two I’ve heard that Franklin was trying to find a way to decommit. A few days later, the article came out about him wanting to enroll early at Oregon. After that I heard that the Oregon coaches felt like he was wavering and doubled down on him to make sure he was firm.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

FWIW in the last week or two I’ve heard that Franklin was trying to find a way to decommit. A few days later, the article came out about him wanting to enroll early at Oregon. After that I heard that the Oregon coaches felt like he was wavering and doubled down on him to make sure he was firm.

I saw this. That guy seems to be at least somewhat connected. If he does have thoughts of decommitting, Junior is the best guy to have on him
    We're gonna land Emeka, Troy, and Bowers. It's happening.
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I saw this. That guy seems to be at least somewhat connected. If he does have thoughts of decommitting, Junior is the best guy to have on him

Are we to believe some cuck Dawg101 who is being cucked by a stronger more successful male or the most connected insider out of all the Pac 12 schools and maybe the country?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam