Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac 12 schedule is out

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doug said:

The quacks added a game at Utah instead of adding UCLA. We added UCLA instead of adding ASU. I’d say we got a much better deal with the new schedule

We?
  • DougDoug Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

Doug said:

The quacks added a game at Utah instead of adding UCLA. We added UCLA instead of adding ASU. I’d say we got a much better deal with the new schedule

We?
    Yeah. We. UW. The Huskies. Our team
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doug said:

dnc said:

Doug said:

We?
    Outted yourself, queef

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Saplings
    Tamecats
    The University of California (respect due to they're current ownership over the pups)
    BYE
    Babushka
    Duck

Are we seriously upset about the schedule before duck? Thats maybe the softest 6 weeks in P5 so if thats going to be an excuse going forward I guess I'll start cheering for sparty coog okst and all the other little brother betas around the country cause thats the crowd were running with
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Doug said:

Meh, all teams will be mediocre.
    FTFY
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    there still gonna be a 'ribs n rickshaw' special before the dawg games?!?!

BEER ME WHILST I WOOF!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doug said:

dnc said:

Doug said:

We?

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    In regards to bye weeks, I would like to share with you all a little story.

A few years ago, I went golfing every weekend in May, June, and July. By the middle of June, I was playing the best golf of my life. It had to be the increased repetition and consistency, because before that year I only golfed once or twice a month.

Regrettably, I didn't make it to the course one weekend in August. Too many stimulants on a Friday night will do that. The weekend after that I was back playing 18, and after my tee shot on the 6th hole slices way out past the OB marker, past the fence, and across the highway until it eventually drops behind somebody's house, my friend says "Wow, you really suck today." And he was right. I was definitely sucking. And I knew it was all because I didn't play golf the weekend before.

Now, am I saying bye weeks are detrimental in football? Of course not. The moral of the story is that next time we run into the opposite situation where we? have a bye week before playing Oregon, we can use the bye week excuse again. All we gotta do is replace terms such as "well rested" and "prepared" with terms like "rusty" or "lacking game experience". Excuses can always go both ways if you know what you're doing.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blah blah blah

Just mentioning golf and football in the same post should be a flaggable offense.