Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if/when Trump wins

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

When Trump wins Seattlegrad will go ballistic. Nothing will be safe

It is going to be hilarious
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020

The guy that was #2was in government for going on 50 years and he never did anything to solve the problems he speaks of. Trumps done more than the last several presidents and in far less time.

But some people will vote for stupid because ORANGE MAN BAD!

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bidens going to drop in the polls the moment he names a VP and comes out of hiding
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bidens going to drop in the polls the moment he names a VP and comes out of hiding

6 liberal corporations control all the news including Fox. Biden will lead by double digits up to election night.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

BayDawg said:

The level of the hoax is really incredible. How the liberals got South Africa, India, western Europe and Brazil in on it is truly amazing. Makes perfect sense for them to allow 200,000 deaths of their people just to derail Trump. Getting Fauci to turn political after 36 years serving both R/D administrations is also quite a coup. He really did play the long game to finally show his hand.

The thing that is weird with the dems plan is if Trump even remotely handled this like a president, he would have been really hard to defeat in November. Everyone loves a hero. The majority of Americans think this is actually real. He has completely abandoned 68% of Americans with his position. It's not an accident that governors (gop and dems both) who spoke with empathy and protected their citizens the best they could are polling off the charts. It's called reading the room.

In some good news, my brother works in a hospital in NE San Diego Co. Some of the prominent Drs run a weekly covid zoom meeting with hospital staff. He said the one MAJOR improvement we've made in ICUs across the country is keeping really sick people alive. With this case load if we were as clueless about the treatment as we were when it was ravaging the NE we would be seeing huge death totals. As I have said for 4 months, this is our way out of this as a society. Ramp up testing and and mitigate the risk in people's minds. I was told I was an idiot then, and I'm sure I will be told the same now.

It's not debatable, the federal govt (admin and congress) fucked up this response from the get go. We are 6 months into this and we are still neck deep in this, whether you think it is fake or not. This is not a political take. It's actually what is going on right now in our country, and our leaders are too busy playing politics for anyone to actually be working on the problem. It's really depressing.

Yeah - it is debatable. I give no fucks on where your brother works.

The states shut shit down and sent old people back to nursing homes to die. Don't even get me started on the states cooking the books so nobody knew what the fuck is true or false.

How you put that on the Feds is fuckingly stupid. So, maybe you're right -it's not debatable, it's negligence on the Andrew Cuomos of the world.

It’s not debatable that Democrat Governors top 5 Covid death states sent infected patients into nursing homes to die.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

Bidens going to drop in the polls the moment he names a VP and comes out of hiding to the floor behind his podium when the hot studio lights bake his brain into a strokefest, one last time.

doogie said:

BayDawg said:

The level of the hoax is really incredible. How the liberals got South Africa, India, western Europe and Brazil in on it is truly amazing. Makes perfect sense for them to allow 200,000 deaths of their people just to derail Trump. Getting Fauci to turn political after 36 years serving both R/D administrations is also quite a coup. He really did play the long game to finally show his hand.

The thing that is weird with the dems plan is if Trump even remotely handled this like a president, he would have been really hard to defeat in November. Everyone loves a hero. The majority of Americans think this is actually real. He has completely abandoned 68% of Americans with his position. It's not an accident that governors (gop and dems both) who spoke with empathy and protected their citizens the best they could are polling off the charts. It's called reading the room.

In some good news, my brother works in a hospital in NE San Diego Co. Some of the prominent Drs run a weekly covid zoom meeting with hospital staff. He said the one MAJOR improvement we've made in ICUs across the country is keeping really sick people alive. With this case load if we were as clueless about the treatment as we were when it was ravaging the NE we would be seeing huge death totals. As I have said for 4 months, this is our way out of this as a society. Ramp up testing and and mitigate the risk in people's minds. I was told I was an idiot then, and I'm sure I will be told the same now.

It's not debatable, the federal govt (admin and congress) fucked up this response from the get go. We are 6 months into this and we are still neck deep in this, whether you think it is fake or not. This is not a political take. It's actually what is going on right now in our country, and our leaders are too busy playing politics for anyone to actually be working on the problem. It's really depressing.

The states shut shit down and sent old people back to nursing homes to die. Don't even get me started on the states cooking the books so nobody knew what the fuck is true or false.

How you put that on the Feds is fuckingly stupid. So, maybe you're right -it's not debatable, it's negligence on the Andrew Cuomos of the world.

It’s not debatable that Democrat Governors top 5 Covid death states sent infected patients into nursing homes to die.

Or that 11 out of the 12 top ranked COVID death states are all blue.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

BayDawg said:

I didnt put that on the feds. What I do put on the federal govt is how bad the stimulus money got fucked. How did that happen? 3 Trillion dollars and we are this fucked? How did everyone else do it?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BayDawg said:

BayDawg said:

I didnt put that on the feds. What I do put on the federal govt is how bad the stimulus money got fucked. How did that happen? 3 Trillion dollars and we are this fucked? How did everyone else do it?
    Systemic failure of leadership
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I honestly can’t believe how many people have told me they are voting for Trump and to not tell anyone. These are dems.

The rat party is in complete free fall. They send also seem to not care about pedo behavior.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020
    Out of 8 at dinner last night, 6 Obama voters, 8 Trump 1 voters:

1 undecided, 5 are voting for Dementia Joe, 2 for Trump. Why the switch? They don’t like him. He’s too mean.
    BayDawg said:

I feel fairly confident that doctors, researchers and scientists are busily working on the problem as I type this.

I'm also confident that no politician anywhere is holding back a cure for the COVID.

But maybe that's just me.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

BayDawg said:

I feel fairly confident that doctors, researchers and scientists are busily working on the problem as I type this.

I'm also confident that no politician anywhere is holding back a cure for the COVID.

Plenty of politicians are holding back the effective generic treatment cocktail of HCQ/Zinc. There is no Big Generic donor base that buys the vacation home in Aspen via stock tips to Congress. Insider trading is legal for our? politicians via multiple loopholes.

BayDawg said:

Plenty of politicians are holding back the effective generic treatment cocktail of HCQ/Zinc. There is no Big Generic donor base that buys the vacation home in Aspen via stock tips to Congress. Insider trading is legal for our? politicians via multiple loopholes.
    When I say "cure" I mean a vaccine or new drug not yet on the market.

I agree many mother-fucking blue state governors, along with FAUCI are literally killing people by denying and lying about the effectiveness of HCQ & Zinc. But it's not just the Feds, as was suggested. It's the locals, too, if not mostly. Seems to be the conspiracy to lock up patents and profits within the federal health agencies, versus the blue state governors pact to beat Trump at any cost, even if that means killing people to pile up the numbers of dead, hoping to lay them at Trump's feet.

Almost too many corrupt rogue asshole killers involved in the whole game. And it certainly appears to be a game, being played with lives.

I'm drunk. I hope this makes some sense.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I was watching the Lakers last night I was thinking about the handful of players opting out and realized its the dynamic of any group. There is always the guy that despite anything you tell him thinks he is the .001 percent that is going to die from Covid as a healthy young male. He's the guy in the war movie who knows he is dead. Fear affects everyone a little different.

Of course a Black player has a 97% chance of dying because the Vid is racist

I still can’t believe anyone would opt out. A player already got a nice break from the grind and they can’t partake in the normal nightclub circuit in LA, NY, and Vegas because Covid.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There were no jet planes on 9/11. Just like there is no virus, except the virus inside your head if you're still buying what they're selling. If you're wearing a mask and waiting for the vax, hoping they will give you your lost liberty back if you only obey them, then fuck you, you are the problem.

A message for Donald J. Trump - A real US President would be talking about UN Agenda 21 and 2030, not wearing a mask and continuing to ally himself with the likes of Fauci, Birx and Gates. A real US President would be dismantling the 5g death grid, not empowering an FCC collaborator to steamroll the rights of cities and citizens to reject it. A real US President would have the guillotines ready and prepared to receive the heads of the Governors who are burning the US Constitution like trash. A real US President would be exposing the Plandemic every day on social media and national television. You are part of the agenda until you are not.

Sincerely,

The Free Citizens of the World
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BayDawg said:

Well, if it's you, then it's not just you, because it's also me. Agreed.