Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doog_de_Jour’s Pac 12 Predictions

Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited August 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
The defending Pac-12 Champion UCLA was selected as the preseason favorite to capture the 2020 Pac-12 title for the third consecutive year, and I see no reason why they can’t repeat. @89ute’s Red Rocks finished second last year, so they’ll give the Bruins a run for their money. However, don’t count out the Cal Bears, who finished third in the conference.

Still I think our DWAGS have just as good of shot as anybody. Though they finished in a disappointing battle with the Beavs for 4th place last year, if everyone can stay healthy, I really think we can surprise some of they naysayers. DDJ is predicting Evanni is going to have another big year.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,760
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    obligatory - wood
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Red Rocks were 2020 regular season champs and ranked #4. Dwags gave us a hell of a fight. Are you referencing the 2019 season? Don't know what to expect out of UCLA with Val retiring. Could be ugly. Red Rocks tore it up last year with a frosh heavy roster. Sticking 9.9s all over the place. Farden's first year as THE GUY and he's showing to be the Urban Meyer of gymnastics coaching.

Dwags may pass UCLA next year but Red Rocks collect another Pac 12 title rather easily as they march on through to the real goal - Natty. They finally have the gymnasts to blow past the #3 and #4 glass ceiling we've operated under for a couple of decades.

Too bad 2020 got cut short. I believe this team would have made a lot of noise at nationals, like a near miss. Practically all return.