Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if/when Trump wins

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Eh. I can't see people taking the virus too seriously for much longer. It's pretty hard when you don't actually see any sick people for like 6 plus months

disagree

When I walked around in Suckattle last week maskless, a ton of dumb cunts would panic and literally walk seven feet into the street to avoid me
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wife and friends saw it in action for the first time the other day:

Karen: blah, blah, blah.. NO Mask!!! up in my grill

Me: pause, silent, eye contact, we’ll I have Good News! ...................(waiting for Karen to STFU) - key step

I’m a SURVIVOR! (one thousand one, 2) start walking. Silence.

Every. Single. Time.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

it will be four more years of "deadly pandemic", closed schools, destroyed businesses, and America will fall FURTHER behind our competitors

FTFY - was at the store today with a mask hanging around my neck inappropriately, lady a few feet away no mask, and a young guy and his, I think, female friend, both masked, on the cell talking. I only heard his side of the conversation - "yep, no shit, right here no mask" said it about 4 times.
    The lady walked away as did I.

Fucking idiots
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,471
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

it will be four more years of "deadly pandemic", closed schools, destroyed businesses, and America will fall FURTHER behind our competitors

FTFY - was at the store today with a mask hanging around my neck inappropriately, lady a few feet away no mask, and a young guy and his, I think, female friend, both masked, on the cell talking. I only heard his side of the conversation - "yep, no shit, right here no mask" said it about 4 times.

Fucking idiots
    You should have leaned in and whispered into the phone.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Lol playing the race card right back
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The polls told me Trump has no chance
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    CNN MSNBC reporting* the same
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been hearing that myself
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    Sons of Anarchy, frens.

Jax foresaw this.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When Trump wins Seattlegrad will go ballistic. Nothing will be safe
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I've been hearing that myself
    We should mull it over with a cab
    Maybe a merlot
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LSD hot take:

Biden has covid written all over him, elegant way for him to step down and accuse Trump of attempted murder of a political rival.

You heard it here first folks!

That, right there, is what I come here for. Good chit.
    LebamDawg said:

Fucking idiots
    Attempted Murder. In their minds.
    Goduckies said:

Lol playing the race card right back

Those people know how to fight. Ask Chris Rock.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The level of the hoax is really incredible. How the liberals got South Africa, India, western Europe and Brazil in on it is truly amazing. Makes perfect sense for them to allow 200,000 deaths of their people just to derail Trump. Getting Fauci to turn political after 36 years serving both R/D administrations is also quite a coup. He really did play the long game to finally show his hand.

The thing that is weird with the dems plan is if Trump even remotely handled this like a president, he would have been really hard to defeat in November. Everyone loves a hero. The majority of Americans think this is actually real. He has completely abandoned 68% of Americans with his position. It's not an accident that governors (gop and dems both) who spoke with empathy and protected their citizens the best they could are polling off the charts. It's called reading the room.

In some good news, my brother works in a hospital in NE San Diego Co. Some of the prominent Drs run a weekly covid zoom meeting with hospital staff. He said the one MAJOR improvement we've made in ICUs across the country is keeping really sick people alive. With this case load if we were as clueless about the treatment as we were when it was ravaging the NE we would be seeing huge death totals. As I have said for 4 months, this is our way out of this as a society. Ramp up testing and and mitigate the risk in people's minds. I was told I was an idiot then, and I'm sure I will be told the same now.

It's not debatable, the federal govt (admin and congress) fucked up this response from the get go. We are 6 months into this and we are still neck deep in this, whether you think it is fake or not. This is not a political take. It's actually what is going on right now in our country, and our leaders are too busy playing politics for anyone to actually be working on the problem. It's really depressing.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

HHusky said:

it will be four more years of "deadly pandemic", closed schools, destroyed businesses, and America will fall behind our competitors

We have a deadly pandemic on our hands. That isn't going to change because of an election.

The paranoia is unbecoming, but true to the Stalin persona.
    Kill yourself. Death by COVID. Prove to us how deadly it is. Go out a true hero.
    I think Herman Cain handled that...

I use to love Godfathers buffet.

RIP