Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac 12 schedule is out

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The season is going to get fucked as soon as the first Doovil comes down with Corona complicated by syphilis.

But if it doesn’t I’m gonna love quooking after four plungerings and a bye week. Then I’ll either quook even more or take my delayed Hawaii trip.

Full blown Covid?
    No other kind.
    COVIDs 1-18 isn’t full blown.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So we added UCLA to the schedule right?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm hearing jimmy has a little shake and bake and isn't a fraud.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The season is going to get fucked as soon as the first Doovil comes down with Corona complicated by syphilis.

But if it doesn’t I’m gonna love quooking after four plungerings and a bye week. Then I’ll either quook even more or take my delayed Hawaii trip.

Full blown Covid?
    CoVD.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Something I just noticed is the Apple Cup is the only rivalry game scheduled to be played during the traditional Thanksgiving weekend. All the other rivalry games are scattered throughout the season.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's both dooging to point out that Oregon gets a bye before hosting the Dwags and also simply logical to question how the fuck this keeps happening. It's to the point that I refuse to believe that money isn't changing hands.

I believe it was a year or two ago that I pointed out that a few simple lines of code could write the schedule every year and do a better job than the PAC-12. Rule one: No home games after a bye unless both teams are off a bye. Rule two: Either both teams must or neither team can have a bye before a Thursday or Friday game. Rule three: A team cannot host a Thursday or Friday game after being the home team the previous week.

It's really that simple.

I agree whole heartedly.

But we? also kinda have a bye the week before.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hawaii’s still enforcing 14-day quarantine for mainland visitors and will probably continue for a lonnnnnnnnnng time.
    Hawaii superiority guy...
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hawaii’s still enforcing 14-day quarantine for mainland visitors and will probably continue for a lonnnnnnnnnng time.
    Danny Shelton hasn't been home in months!
  • DougDoug Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    The quacks added a game at Utah instead of adding UCLA. We added UCLA instead of adding ASU. I’d say we got a much better deal with the new schedule
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doug said:

The quacks added a game at Utah instead of adding UCLA. We added UCLA instead of adding ASU. I’d say we got a much better deal with the new schedule

Meh, all three of those teams will be mediocre.
  • SanchoSancho Member Posts: 245
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

It's both dooging to point out that Oregon gets a bye before hosting the Dwags and also simply logical to question how the fuck this keeps happening. It's to the point that I refuse to believe that money isn't changing hands.

I believe it was a year or two ago that I pointed out that a few simple lines of code could write the schedule every year and do a better job than the PAC-12. Rule one: No home games after a bye unless both teams are off a bye. Rule two: Either both teams must or neither team can have a bye before a Thursday or Friday game. Rule three: A team cannot host a Thursday or Friday game after being the home team the previous week.

It's really that simple.

Fuck you don't even need a code you could literally write an excel formula