Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anthony Brian Logan on NBA Player Jonathan Isaac refusing to kneel or wear t-shirt

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The NBA is still around?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    They are already crucifying him in social media and on rat msm stations.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    Good for him! Obviously he's not a communist.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The NBA is still around?

The throbber fucking LOVES basketball.

Watched Thursday night games and had to shut it off - the dick sucking pandering to BLM made me ill. The announcers, the coaches' interviews, the bullshit logos...fuck it.

The left ruins everything.

I watched a couple innings of Astros vs Angels last night. Same thing. Endless woke commercials and announcer pandering. Turned it off.

They are already crucifying him in social media and on rat msm stations.

Just get it over with and put a Star of David on his arm.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Popovich and Becky Hammon didn’t take a knee.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The NBA is still around?

Watched Thursday night games and had to shut it off - the dick sucking pandering to BLM made me ill. The announcers, the coaches' interviews, the bullshit logos...fuck it.

I watched the second half and OT of the Blazers game and the local guys (Jordan Kent and Lamar Hurd) kept it all about hoops. Tried watching the LA-LA TNT game and like you, I had to turn it off. It’s too much.

Becky Hammon coaching is Pop’s lifetime Woke Card.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

The NBA is still around?

Hard agree.

Professional NBA and NFL during game discussion was already so dumbed down it was mildly annoying to watch. In addition, the coach and player interviews are so rehearsed and PR polished that almost all the supplemental stuff outside of the games is basically as fake as the WWE.

I tried to watch some of the NBA games the other night...

Tuned in to see what I thought would be the pre game hype about the season restart and resetting of new "storylines"... BLM pre game show and then "Black is King" promo... changed the channel

Tuned back in to see how the game was going... talk about what each SJW message each player has on their jersey, soandso has started this organization, Cuban said he was FOR equality, Russell Westbrook is selling BLM shirts... 8 whole mins of game play went by without the announcers discussing anything other than "social justice"... changed channel

Tuned back in at the very end of the game... Close game still, boring as fuck without crowd energy, doesnt feel like important playoffs at all... Quick post game interview on the court after the close win... First question is about how this is about more than basketball, second question is about the support for kneeling during the national anthem, third question is about systematic oppression...

I guess Ill check back in during the finals and see if its any better... doubt it.

Pop’s embarrassed to be white because of Derek Chauvin lol. It was the dumbest fucking statement and the mainstream media was sucking him off for being woke.
    Frankly, fuck the opinions of any asshole who earns his living playing a children's game with a ball. His job is to score points or find the best way for someone else to score points. Outside of that, his opinion isn't worth anything more than Joe Schmoe's down at the gas station. In fact, Joe's is probably better-informed.

Pop’s embarrassed to be white because of Derek Chauvin lol. It was the dumbest fucking statement and the mainstream media was sucking him off for being woke.
    Deserves more chins.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched the battle of LA on digital recording allowing me to run through the bullshit

The actual game needs some reps but the playoffs should be good

Been watching since Bill Russell. Not going to stop now.
    edited August 2020
    @Houhusky: Every time I see your avatar it reminds that turd character from South Park. Looks all brown - NTTAWWI.

Might look better on a bigger screen, but just offering some feedback.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Toss in the hypocrisy of having to listen to LeBron talk about systemic racism faced by multimillionaire black athletes. Then supporting the chicom government and their systemic racism for the money. America bad so make up sh*t to support the meme, but the chicoms love basketball and communism so shut the phuck up.
    edited August 2020
    Meyers Leonard is getting a lot of shit from The Woke for standing but he has his reasons. Remember, every white person grew up rich and with two parents so shut up and kneel.

Less than a 3 minute video worth the time.

https://youtu.be/YiFh9DJJpPM