Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened around here?

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Checked my sack.

Got one.

So fuck off.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BTW, if you've done the Illinois, you have a bigger-than-average sack. Bigger than mine, fo sho.

The Green Wall is a monster rapid complex and then you have another and another. Eight class IV's and a classV ? Holy fuck.

I'm ok with just walking along the Queets or the Wishkah.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pitch. Boulder, with 3 lines, for a cat is babyshit...a bailer-full of chinamen from the city who cant row in unison then yes Pitch it can be very sketchy. But my point was I run my cat over it in most humane cubic metrics conditions and it's not like running the lower reaches of tumwater canyon on the wetstnatchee for instance

I didn't understand a word of this gibberish you addled old fuck
    Yet it’s still awesome.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

So the consensus is that Pump's fishing exploits are just as true and real as his sexual exploits? So, like, SUPER true and real?

Hey 152, lurk a little then post. And work on your English. Using "like" kind of shows your age ....and stupidity. Now hit the gate, its swinging for little fellas like u
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Little!? I'm a 6'5" Army Ranger and former college basketball player. You're little more than a cowardly pussy.

And "its" is possessive. You're going to want an apostrophe next time. An apostrophe is that little dash between the it and s that turns it is into the contraction it's. I know, it's hard.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Little!? I'm a 6'5" Army Ranger and former college basketball player. You're little more than a cowardly pussy.

And "its" is possessive. You're going to want an apostrophe next time. An apostrophe is that little dash between the it and s that turns it is into the contraction it's. I know, it's hard.

So that makes you capable of making an intelligent post? Listen I'm a HUGE supporter of our servicemen, it's well documented and one of the few here. However, STFU. 6-5 doesnt mean anything here Ranger. Posting sensible shit does. I donate a ton to wounded warriors, but I dont give a shit in a husky conversation. Check your macho ranger shit at the gate. Just talk husky football. You're just another guy here..but one I respect more than any fucking body here
    Hey puppysugar...lurk a little then post.
    Just concentrate on a readable post...been awhile chuck
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

So that makes you capable of making an intelligent post? Listen I'm a HUGE supporter of our servicemen, it's well documented and one of the few here. However, STFU. 6-5 doesnt mean anything here Ranger. Posting sensible shit does. I donate a ton to wounded warriors, but I dont give a shit in a husky conversation. Check your macho ranger shit at the gate. Just talk husky football. You're just another guy here..but one I respect more than any fucking body here
    Just concentrate on a readable post...been awhile chuck
    The bar is readable posts now

Too high
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Just concentrate on a readable post...been forever chuck
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So I was bored on a clear cold winter day in the beautiful cascades, powder coated eruts and jagged peaks. , the gem-green skykomish in all her glory flowing 100' from Pup's picture windows (with mint steelhead just lurking for Pups cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Told the now 30 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' pup echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Pup started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Pup's attention...a pretty cool morning on the Sky. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

Ignorant SooUNT now down the road, but a nice story I didnt share last year.

Sky's my favorite river. Ran the last run of the north fork before it flooded Index and retook the road. 40,000 cfs and three boat flips that day. I'd been out partying until 5am and drinking cheap red wine at a toga party. Walked off into the woods during the safety meeting and puked my guts up for twenty minutes straight. Then went down that shit at a million miles an hour with trees and all kinds of shit floating down the river with us. I still have the "dangerous waters" sign I scrambled up a tree to take. The next day the river hit over 100,000 cfs and that whole edie and embankment ceased to exist.

Many good days spent there but that one might be the best.
    Careful.

CAREFUL.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did pup die?

Yup. I KO’d him.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Did pup die?

After a historic run of shit predictions from Pump, bandwagon seat sales dried up. Pump went under (bloop, bloop, bloop) and never resurfaced.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Did pup die?

After a historic run of shit predictions from Pump, bandwagon seat sales dried up. Pump went under (bloop, bloop, bloop) and never resurfaced.
    Mods?