Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’m Hearing Someone Who Frankly Is Very Manipulative and Dishonest

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Toss in Fow Chee's punting on whether gathering for BLM protests is spreading the chicom crud. Said that wasn't his job to make those sort of recommendations. But it's his job to recommend that we break the American economy to flatten the curve using a POS model and then move the goal posts.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020
    "The point that I think is important, because we all want to keep an open mind, any and all of the randomized placebo-controlled trials, which is the gold standard of determining if something is effective, none of them have shown any efficacy for hydroxychloroquine."

Even if true, as long as studies aren’t showing negative results, why does this matter? Also, where are the controlled studies showing the efficacy of wrapping a bandana around your face and not washing it for a month, or using the same flimsy paper mask for weeks on end to control Covid? This guy is intentionally getting people killed all so his benefactors can sell a $3000 vaccine versus a $3 generic pill. It’s insane. 3rd world countries are kicking our? ass because they aren’t afraid to use a cheap generic that works. Then the Democrats and The News bash Trump for spreading and deaths while a perfectly effective generic that these same people are downplaying and demonizing is available.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    that’s the joke
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

that’s the joke

I wish it was a joke but people are sick and dying. If HCQ saves JUST ONE LIFE, why does Quack Fraudci care if it’s prescribed by primary care and ER doctors?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    Standard Supporter
    If the study is trying to just isolate HCQ, then it has no bearing on the cocktail of HCQ, Z pack and zinc. I've seen nothing on these HCQ studies if it is on just HCQ or the cocktail. If it just HCQ and on efficacy once in the ICU, then it is a worthless study which by inaction killed thousands of Americans. Fow Chee is owned by Big Pharma. He is the dude who thinks maybe we should give up shaking hands and hugging forever, but hooking up on Tinder is fine.