Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quarantine Queery for #MyDrinkers

13»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gone down a little

I’m trying to watch my caloric intake. And there’s no fucking way I’m drinking light beer.

Ain’t no laws where there’s claws.
    in the beer aisle today - getting some summer brews, the effing Claw section was almost empty - shit - people actually drink that stuff?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is Janet Reno's liquor cabinet none or an embarrassingly lot? If the latter, I answered wrong. I stick to beer, and I'm a three+ or none kind of guy. The problem is that the 'vid hit right as a bunch of other shit was blowing up in my life, I started working a lot from home, which made every day feel like a weekend, and next thing I knew, it was a six pack pretty much every day. I made two different $150 delivery beer orders, and neither lasted two weeks. I'm now on week one of a concerted effort to wind it considerably down. Only four beers in eight days. Not bad. I'm trying to replace constantly drinking beer with constantly jerking off, as the latter doesn't make you fat.

/csb

White knuckle rehab is best rehab
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Increased a lot
    This shit pole delivers. TYFYS pod.