Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CDC: schools Must open this fall for public health reasons

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Would you guysm stop pointing out why schools should open? We've got a chance to fucking absolutely slaughter the teachers unions.

@UW_Doog_Bot I think I know the answer, but your smarter than me. What's the attack here?
    Public schools get funding based largely by headcount. Combine parents taking their kids business elsewhere and a 30% attendance ratio for those that stay and budgets are going to blow up even in government.

Meanwhile, parents are opting into homeschooling and hiring away all the young teachers. Ratio headcount is down for charter and private(10 to 1 MAX) but still in person meaning they are hiring staff away from the public schools.

Even the wife's company is lobbying for exceptions and to setup "home schooling" centers.

School choice is going to be HOT this fall you heard it here first. Which party is it that is for school choice and which party is in bed with Public unions? They are going to shoot themselves in the dick closing public schools.
    Several competing emotional/moral narratives in play. We shall see which shall prevail. Tick tick tick.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The irony is that the BLM movement has no interest in private education opportunities for black kids - in fact they want the traditional family structure destroyed and the kids raised by the state. Destroying the traditional family structure has worked out so well for blacks. Has the same impact on whites also.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Would you guysm stop pointing out why schools should open? We've got a chance to fucking absolutely slaughter the teachers unions.

@UW_Doog_Bot I think I know the answer, but your smarter than me. What's the attack here?
    Public schools get funding based largely by headcount. Combine parents taking their kids business elsewhere and a 30% attendance ratio for those that stay and budgets are going to blow up even in government.

Meanwhile, parents are opting into homeschooling and hiring away all the young teachers. Ratio headcount is down for charter and private(10 to 1 MAX) but still in person meaning they are hiring staff away from the public schools.

Even the wife's company is lobbying for exceptions and to setup "home schooling" centers.

School choice is going to be HOT this fall you heard it here first. Which party is it that is for school choice and which party is in bed with Public unions? They are going to shoot themselves in the dick closing public schools.
    Was just listening to one of the talk shows - Shapiro, I think - teacher called in absolutely irate at the union. They just want to teach was her message.

Like everything on the left, they'll start eating themselves soon enough too.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wanna cyber?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @UW_Doog_Bot

I am all excited I am the first to answer your question - BOTH
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If the leftists take over and start guillotining the ruling class in the street....fauci should be first.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wanna cyber?
    Talk to me about school choice and vouchers.