Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if/when Trump wins

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
it will be four more years of "deadly pandemic", closed schools, destroyed businesses, and America will fall behind our competitors

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    If the left has its way we'll be Venezuela in a year.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

it will be four more years of "deadly pandemic", closed schools, destroyed businesses, and America will fall behind our competitors

We have a deadly pandemic on our hands. That isn't going to change because of an election.

The paranoia is unbecoming, but true to the Stalin persona.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    HHusky said:

We have a deadly pandemic on our hands. That isn't going to change because of an election.

China virus will disappear by Nov. 5th if the left wins. Remember H1N1?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Eh. I can't see people taking the virus too seriously for much longer. It's pretty hard when you don't actually see any sick people for like 6 plus months

the hysterical media is still having a big impact
    I constantly see people in their cars with masks on. Yesterday I saw some freak with the whole chemical attack gas mask on in his car. MSDNC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Google, Twitter and the rest of the state run media have these morons thinking they're all going to die.

HHusky said:

Kill yourself. Death by COVID. Prove to us how deadly it is. Go out a true hero.
    @HHusky is going out, flying all over the place.
    Yes, I took two commercial flights. "All over the place!"
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As I was watching the Lakers last night I was thinking about the handful of players opting out and realized its the dynamic of any group. There is always the guy that despite anything you tell him thinks he is the .001 percent that is going to die from Covid as a healthy young male. He's the guy in the war movie who knows he is dead. Fear affects everyone a little different.

Of course a Black player has a 97% chance of dying because the Vid is racist

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Kill yourself. Death by COVID. Prove to us how deadly it is. Go out a true hero.
    Do as I say not as I do post of the day
    Shit had to get done. Someone was going to do it.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Someone was going to guard the death camps post of the day
    Don't know about that, but sometimes contracts require things. No one was suspending their effects, so I flew.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don't know about that, but sometimes contracts require things. No one was suspending their effects, so I flew.
    Wonder what happened to the lease contract with the restaurant up the street that went tits.
    Well I'm not a candidate for bankruptcy, so it's not the same thing.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,765
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If Trump wins, it’s a reforrwndum

Four more years will free him up to make some prudent prudent non short term decisions, like not bailing out the states pension funds without mandated reforms.

The left will go ballistic for sure and try and sabotage at every moment. But the reality is they will have cried wolf too many times with no outcome and the masses will see them as more and more crazy.

Go after Obama admin for spying and truly send the left back to the wilderness and civil war.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sounds like you don't take the virus seriously. It's a joke to you. You'll think ruining lives is funny. But you you it's profit over people. Typical hypocrite.
    You're getting hysterical, Miss.