Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Feel the racial healing

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This peaceful demonstrators trope is straight garbage. I've had it. sure.gif some percentage of them are peaceful, but the other half are violent shitheads.

I know protesting is legal, but it bothers me simply for the fact that it’s lame. I see Antifa dudes, proud boys, all of them. They really aren’t so different. Get some pussy, make some money, get drunk, go on Tinder dates. Find something a little cooler to do with your time. The problem is a lot of these fucks simply have nothing to do, no friends, and so it’s just a time killer that they hide behind being self righteous.
    They are polar opposites, Roady.

One group never served, hates Capitalism, America and Hot Women, but loves Marxism.

The other comprised of many veterans, loves Capitalism, loves America, loves hot women and hates Marxism.

Not sure how anyone can equate the two.
    He isn't talking about their philosophy. He is saying they are all bored without much going on in their lives. I tend to agree. I don't protest, even 2A stuff, because I am busy. Family crap, drinking parties with friends, hobbies. Life shit. These full time agitators do not have a real life. They are completely absorbed into their little self important world of "rioting gives my life a higher meaning quick let me twatter it for some cheap likes and so people know I am DOING SOMETHING."

HRYK
    Agree totally. I have a buddy who was disbarred ... long story, booze, infidelity, lost the fam and then started fucking up with the clients and the WSBA said no mas. So a bunch of us have rallied around him to get him sober and through the treatment, etc. etc. to help him rebuild his life. He's a smart dude and can do anything. He hitches up with this woman we knew from college and she likes to go around to this shit and has strong views. Whatever. Funny this came up. I was texting with him just a few days ago about this. And I was like, "dude, don't you have more shit to do? like, get your life back together? because when all this passes, and it will, you'll still have the little problem of figuring out what you're going to do to feed yourself."
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

I have a different opinion on Obama and race. While he was in office, I don't think Obama personally worked racial division very hard. His surrogates and sycophants, however, absolutely weaponized it. I wish I could remember who it was—Chris Matthews maybe—that said simply using the term "Obama Care" was explicitly racist. Within a couple years, the administration was using that vile slur themselves.

Exactly, Obama didn't need to work the race angle. His party and the MSM had that covered for him. Words like "Chicago" "Kitchen Cabinet" and "Golf" were all said to be racist or racially tinged when talking about Obama.

But Obama did work racial division. Inviting BLM to the White House was working racial division. Having Al Sharpton head up his get out the vote effort was definitely an appeal to racial division.
    Disagree. “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon” was said for only one reason, and it was to stoke racial flames. “Cambridge PD acted stupidly” was solely to point out police mistreating blacks.

For a guy who was raised by rich white grandparents and went to private schools, he sure pretended to be racially aggrieved. Biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. He’s ashamed of how privileged he grew up in Honolulu and you just know was the dorky guy who overcompensates for it by acting like he’s from Chicago. He must have been insufferable as a protest ringleader there, er, Community Organizer.

The Kaepernick of Presidents
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I have a different opinion on Obama and race. While he was in office, I don't think Obama personally worked racial division very hard. His surrogates and sycophants, however, absolutely weaponized it. I wish I could remember who it was—Chris Matthews maybe—that said simply using the term "Obama Care" was explicitly racist. Within a couple years, the administration was using that vile slur themselves.

Exactly, Obama didn't need to work the race angle. His party and the MSM had that covered for him. Words like "Chicago" "Kitchen Cabinet" and "Golf" were all said to be racist or racially tinged when talking about Obama.

But Obama did work racial division. Inviting BLM to the White House was working racial division. Having Al Sharpton head up his get out the vote effort was definitely an appeal to racial division.
    Disagree. “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon” was said for only one reason, and it was to stoke racial flames. “Cambridge PD acted stupidly” was solely to point out police mistreating blacks.

For a guy who was raised by rich white grandparents and went to private schools, he sure pretended to be racially aggrieved. Biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. He’s ashamed of how privileged he grew up in Honolulu and you just know was the dorky guy who overcompensates for it by acting like he’s from Chicago. He must have been insufferable as a protest ringleader there, er, Community Organizer.

Quite honestly, Mitch, I've never understood the outrage over “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

SFGbob said:

Quite honestly, Mitch, I've never understood the outrage over “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
    I’m just wondering why the President of the USA would insert himself into it at all when it was already a racial situation. Do you feel what Obama said helped de-escalate the situation?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I’m just wondering why the President of the USA would insert himself into it at all when it was already a racial situation. Do you feel what Obama said helped de-escalate the situation?
    Fair point. I don't remember what Obama did there beyond the "son" quote.
    edited July 2020

SFGbob said:

Fair point. I don't remember what Obama did there beyond the "son" quote.
    His Wingman Eric Holder sent the FBI to investigate it as a Hate Crime. After over a year, they found nothing. Not illegal, but they sure harassed the Hispanic guy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/justice-department-george-zimmerman-115458

Justice Dept. won't pursue Zimmerman charges

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Calling for greater scrutiny of a local criminal matter because you share the same skin color with the "victim" is pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

Imagine if Trump did the same thing with a white person who had been killed by a black guy.
    SFGbob said:

Calling for greater scrutiny of a local criminal matter because you share the same skin color with the "victim" is pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

Imagine if Trump did the same thing with a white person who had been killed by a black guy.

Killed by a white-Black* Guy. Like Barack, as an example.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Obama had a son he wouldn't be a banger out in the middle of the night. He would have had two parents which is racist in itself and his two parents would have raised him better.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Killed by a white-Black* Guy. Like Barack, as an example.
    Yeah, funny how the left totally believes in the one drop rule, see Cameltoe and Valarie Jarrett who are both considered to be black, but Zimmerman was magically transformed into a white guy.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

filthy liar. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I just can't believe Obama's disgusting lack of integrity.

It doesn't surprise that one of the country's worst and most corrupt president's ever would be lauded as the best by his protectors in our Orwellian media.
    I particularly liked his "jive turkey black preacher" acting job he did while giving that speech. The cadence, the emphasis on certain syllables, ah, magical. For a second there, I thought he was gonna say, "God Bless America? No! GODDAMN America!" It was right on the tip of his tongue.
    That's the way people from Hawaii talk.
    That doesn't sound right. I think Jive Turkeys are Indonesian.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This peaceful demonstrators trope is straight garbage. I've had it. sure.gif some percentage of them are peaceful, but the other half are violent shitheads.

I know protesting is legal, but it bothers me simply for the fact that it’s lame. I see Antifa dudes, proud boys, all of them. They really aren’t so different. Get some pussy, make some money, get drunk, go on Tinder dates. Find something a little cooler to do with your time. The problem is a lot of these fucks simply have nothing to do, no friends, and so it’s just a time killer that they hide behind being self righteous.

One group never served, hates Capitalism, America and Hot Women, but loves Marxism.

The other comprised of many veterans, loves Capitalism, loves America, loves hot women and hates Marxism.

He isn't talking about their philosophy. He is saying they are all bored without much going on in their lives. I tend to agree. I don't protest, even 2A stuff, because I am busy. Family crap, drinking parties with friends, hobbies. Life shit. These full time agitators do not have a real life. They are completely absorbed into their little self important world of "rioting gives my life a higher meaning quick let me twatter it for some cheap likes and so people know I am DOING SOMETHING."

HRYK
    Agree totally. I have a buddy who was disbarred ... long story, booze, infidelity, lost the fam and then started fucking up with the clients and the WSBA said no mas. So a bunch of us have rallied around him to get him sober and through the treatment, etc. etc. to help him rebuild his life. He's a smart dude and can do anything. He hitches up with this woman we knew from college and she likes to go around to this shit and has strong views. Whatever. Funny this came up. I was texting with him just a few days ago about this. And I was like, "dude, don't you have more shit to do? like, get your life back together? because when all this passes, and it will, you'll still have the little problem of figuring out what you're going to do to feed yourself."
    I like a good creep story
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

Street Cred. He did both for street cred.

Being clean and articulate didn't buy him that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HRYK
    Now you've maligned all of HH.
    The hot pockets and funyuns aren't going to eat themselves.
    True. But Roady is incorrect in asserting that Antifa gets any pussy.

Antifa gets NO pussy. They are incels. That's why they join Antifa.
    I didn’t post that. Proud Boys and Antifa both suck.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HRYK
    Protesting for a day or two for a cause you support, fine. It’s not a career for 99.5% of the people out there tho. I also want to see if these fucks are so committed that they will do it in January when it’s either raining or snowing, freezing their balls off.
    edited August 2020

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HRYK
    Now you've maligned all of HH.
    The hot pockets and funyuns aren't going to eat themselves.
    True. But Roady is incorrect in asserting that Antifa gets any pussy.

Antifa gets NO pussy. They are incels. That's why they join Antifa.
    I didn’t post that. Proud Boys and Antifa both suck.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HRYK
    Protesting for a day or two for a cause you support, fine. It’s not a career for 99.5% of the people out there tho. I also want to see if these fucks are so committed that they will do it in January when it’s either raining or snowing, freezing their balls off.
    Maybe I misread your point. Because of your thick accent.

What?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m so glad I do t have time to be an “agitator”.