Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Djouvensky Schlenbaker, 2022 3* RB, Bellingham (Squalicum), WA (Offered)

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Story about dm.com and Kirton...This is when I learned that Samek could also be a bit of an unpredictable prick ala Fetters.

When Kirton was playing tight end Samek made a post or put up an article questioning Kirton's hands. He had dropped a couple of pretty easy balls from Stanback over the course of several games. I politely pointed out that Kirton had shown good hands at times, making several difficult hands catches on hard thrown balls at close range. I was actually just trying to engage Samek because I thought he was the only likable guy involved in that outfit. He tended to doog on players, I liked Kirton at TE, and thought it would be a decent discussion.

Nope. Samek was fucking pissed that I contradicted him. He posted a classic Fetters-like reply about the stupidity of claiming that a guy who had dropped two balls had good hands. I tried to be nice, explaining that I only said he had flashed good hands and predicted that those early drops were an aberration and time would prove it. He replied again, more pissed and more condescendingly, that claiming a guy who dropped balls had good hands was stupid and not worth his time.

Then he sent me a pm that was a paraphrase of his two posted replies.

I was pretty shocked and never tried to engage him again. I guess like attracts like and it was dumb to think he was any different or better than the cock smokers he worked with.

It was easier for Samek to seem reasonable since he didn’t have to deal with the day to day crap (like reading Kim’s emails!)
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Story about dm.com and Kirton...This is when I learned that Samek could also be a bit of an unpredictable prick ala Fetters.

When Kirton was playing tight end Samek made a post or put up an article questioning Kirton's hands. He had dropped a couple of pretty easy balls from Stanback over the course of several games. I politely pointed out that Kirton had shown good hands at times, making several difficult hands catches on hard thrown balls at close range. I was actually just trying to engage Samek because I thought he was the only likable guy involved in that outfit. He tended to doog on players, I liked Kirton at TE, and thought it would be a decent discussion.

Nope. Samek was fucking pissed that I contradicted him. He posted a classic Fetters-like reply about the stupidity of claiming that a guy who had dropped two balls had good hands. I tried to be nice, explaining that I only said he had flashed good hands and predicted that those early drops were an aberration and time would prove it. He replied again, more pissed and more condescendingly, that claiming a guy who dropped balls had good hands was stupid and not worth his time.

I was pretty shocked and never tried to engage him again. I guess like attracts like and it was dumb to think he was any different or better than the cock smokers he worked with.

It was Samek that told me that I would probably be better off hanging out here instead of dogman. They let CheersWestDawg’s post, Dawgman’s Top 10 blunders stay on unleashed. I commented that Kim was almost always wrong and Samek pushed me out the door.
    I take it you didn’t get a mug from the box
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Is this how you got HIV?
    You got it now. Thanks for reading!
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 992
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

chuck said:

We could do a whole canceled season thread on the bullets that Gilby and Ty wasted through mismanagement and bad coaching

I've blacked most of it out since I was blacked out most of the time but there were some players. Our? NFL contributions went into the crapper but we had some. Marcel Reese for one

Ty blundered into some good to amazing players. Gilby really didn't, but he inherited some.
    Right, Gilby inherited the 12-0 Rick recruits. And went 6-6 which was good for him

I was never a Gilby fan but in his defense all of the tuff Lambo guys were gone by then ;-)
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    How do you cum in a squali fashion? Asking for a friend.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230

Got the lowdown from one of his teachers this evening during a visit:

Super good kid. Her actual favorite student.

That is all.

Oh yeah: Pronounced "Joo ven esky," but he goes by Ben.

$10.95.

Her favorite student? Yeah, I bet!
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

That is all.

$10.95.

He goes by Ben? Oh yeah, we got a shot.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

That is all.

$10.95.

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020

That is all.

$10.95.

If Schlenbaker translates to Solo, I’m out!
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He's getting recruiting material from ND. No idea if they are close to offering or not.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    RealRhino said:

He's getting recruiting material from ND. No idea if they are close to offering or not.

Is his family Catholic?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

RealRhino said:

Is his family Catholic?
    Don't think so.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

RealRhino said:

Is his family Catholic?
    Don't think so.
    TYFYS Padre