Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Feel the racial healing

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And if it made it worse we better never do it again

Things racists say.

SFGbob said:

Btw, notice how Obama has no problem throwing all police under the bus for the actions of one cop.

that's exactly what I was getting at. And then to blame the violence on the Feds who were dispatched to defend federal buildings? Absolutely disgusting.
    53 seconds - was just going there.

That is utter bullshit. ONE guy kneeling (and where is the body cam footage, btw?) and enough with the crap about 'peaceful protestors'. We watched the Barr hearing - this is the new catch phrase and is absolute crap.

We need body cam footage to see that what? That cop should have kneeled on Floyds neck for 8 minutes suffocating him?
    If there's nothing to see, release it.

I don’t have it.

HTH
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, notice how Obama has no problem throwing all police under the bus for the actions of one cop.

that's exactly what I was getting at. And then to blame the violence on the Feds who were dispatched to defend federal buildings? Absolutely disgusting.

That is utter bullshit. ONE guy kneeling (and where is the body cam footage, btw?) and enough with the crap about 'peaceful protestors'. We watched the Barr hearing - this is the new catch phrase and is absolute crap.

We need body cam footage to see that what? That cop should have kneeled on Floyds neck for 8 minutes suffocating him?
    What it would show is the effects of a very large man’s behavior and actions after taking fentanyl and methamphetamine AND the difficulty the police officers had controlling him.

If the body cam footage had been beneficial to George Floyd’s case, it would have been immediately released.
    What flavor is your Kool aid?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

filthy liar. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I just can't believe Obama's disgusting lack of integrity.

Integrity doesn't get you anywhere in Chicago politics. Obama sold it all to Wall Street in '08.

Why do you think we never got a public option? Cause Bank Owned Insurers didn't fucking want it.

Obama was a tremendous foot soldier for Wall Street.
    SFGbob said:

Lots of snowflakes in this thread.

Racism wasn't solved when we elected a black president, it was made worse by all the backlash from you troglodytes.

Serious question, doubt that you'll answer because you're just a troll but I'll give it a shot. When Obama remained silent, when he knew the entire "hands up don't shoot" narrative surrounding the Mike Brown shooting was bogus, and he said nothing as members of his party, on the floor of the House pushed the lie that Brown was shot while he was on his knees with his arms in the air, did that help race relations?

How did the "troglodytes" cause the Freddie Gray incident? What did the "troglodytes" do to cause multiple incidents of blacks assassinating cops and citing their inspiration for do so as Black Lives Matter?

Funny how we can judge all cops by the actions of one, but we can't judge BLM by the actions of many.
    Feel better?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

Voted for Obama in 08...what a disappointment that was.

I didn't vote for him, but was very hopeful as he was finally voted in as a black man. Boy as I said earlier was I wrong.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

trublue said:

SFGbob said:

What it would show is the effects of a very large man’s behavior and actions after taking fentanyl and methamphetamine AND the difficulty the police officers had controlling him.

If the body cam footage had been beneficial to George Floyd’s case, it would have been immediately released.
    What flavor is your Kool aid?
    Where did you receive your college education again? Major?
    edited July 2020

Swaye said:

This peaceful demonstrators trope is straight garbage. I've had it. sure.gif some percentage of them are peaceful, but the other half are violent shitheads.

I know protesting is legal, but it bothers me simply for the fact that it’s lame. I see Antifa dudes, proud boys, all of them. They really aren’t so different. Get some pussy, make some money, get drunk, go on Tinder dates. Find something a little cooler to do with your time. The problem is a lot of these fucks simply have nothing to do, no friends, and so it’s just a time killer that they hide behind being self righteous.
    They are polar opposites, Roady.

One group never served, hates Capitalism, America and Hot Women, but loves Marxism.

The other comprised of many veterans, loves Capitalism, loves America, loves hot women and hates Marxism.

Not sure how anyone can equate the two.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This peaceful demonstrators trope is straight garbage. I've had it. sure.gif some percentage of them are peaceful, but the other half are violent shitheads.

I know protesting is legal, but it bothers me simply for the fact that it’s lame. I see Antifa dudes, proud boys, all of them. They really aren’t so different. Get some pussy, make some money, get drunk, go on Tinder dates. Find something a little cooler to do with your time. The problem is a lot of these fucks simply have nothing to do, no friends, and so it’s just a time killer that they hide behind being self righteous.

One group never served, hates Capitalism, America and Hot Women, but loves Marxism.

The other comprised of many veterans, loves Capitalism, loves America, loves hot women and hates Marxism.

He isn't talking about their philosophy. He is saying they are all bored without much going on in their lives. I tend to agree. I don't protest, even 2A stuff, because I am busy. Family crap, drinking parties with friends, hobbies. Life shit. These full time agitators do not have a real life. They are completely absorbed into their little self important world of "rioting gives my life a higher meaning quick let me twatter it for some cheap likes and so people know I am DOING SOMETHING."

HRYK
    Now you've maligned all of HH.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

He isn't talking about their philosophy. He is saying they are all bored without much going on in their lives. I tend to agree. I don't protest, even 2A stuff, because I am busy. Family crap, drinking parties with friends, hobbies. Life shit. These full time agitators do not have a real life. They are completely absorbed into their little self important world of "rioting gives my life a higher meaning quick let me twatter it for some cheap likes and so people know I am DOING SOMETHING."

HRYK
    The hot pockets and funyuns aren't going to eat themselves.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

filthy liar. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I just can't believe Obama's disgusting lack of integrity.

It doesn't surprise that one of the country's worst and most corrupt president's ever would be lauded as the best by his protectors in our Orwellian media.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Voted for Obama in 08...what a disappointment that was.

This is all you could come up with for your 666th post;-)?

It doesn't surprise that one of the country's worst and most corrupt president's ever would be lauded as the best by his protectors in our Orwellian media.
    I particularly liked his "jive turkey black preacher" acting job he did while giving that speech. The cadence, the emphasis on certain syllables, ah, magical. For a second there, I thought he was gonna say, "God Bless America? No! GODDAMN America!" It was right on the tip of his tongue.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HRYK
    The hot pockets and funyuns aren't going to eat themselves.
    True. But Roady is incorrect in asserting that Antifa gets any pussy.

Antifa gets NO pussy. They are incels. That's why they join Antifa.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    I have a different opinion on Obama and race. While he was in office, I don't think Obama personally worked racial division very hard. His surrogates and sycophants, however, absolutely weaponized it. I wish I could remember who it was—Chris Matthews maybe—that said simply using the term "Obama Care" was explicitly racist. Within a couple years, the administration was using that vile slur themselves.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

I particularly liked his "jive turkey black preacher" acting job he did while giving that speech. The cadence, the emphasis on certain syllables, ah, magical. For a second there, I thought he was gonna say, "God Bless America? No! GODDAMN America!" It was right on the tip of his tongue.
    That's the way people from Hawaii talk.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

I have a different opinion on Obama and race. While he was in office, I don't think Obama personally worked racial division very hard. His surrogates and sycophants, however, absolutely weaponized it. I wish I could remember who it was—Chris Matthews maybe—that said simply using the term "Obama Care" was explicitly racist. Within a couple years, the administration was using that vile slur themselves.

Exactly, Obama didn't need to work the race angle. His party and the MSM had that covered for him. Words like "Chicago" "Kitchen Cabinet" and "Golf" were all said to be racist or racially tinged when talking about Obama.

But Obama did work racial division. Inviting BLM to the White House was working racial division. Having Al Sharpton head up his get out the vote effort was definitely an appeal to racial division.