Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3rd String QB transferring - this can't be good for Oregon

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
edited May 2014 in College Football Forum
BRB, blonde
“Football wasn’t working out here and that is why I am leaving,” Rodrigues said. “I am not leaving because of how people treated me, or how much it rains here. I am leaving simply based on this football decision.”
Helfreich is IMPLODING!!1!!1!!!1eleven!!!

meanwhile, Jake Rodrigues is losing position battles the right way
After the game at their hotel, the Rodrigues clan was invited to join a roller derby party, complete with strobe lights and a deejay.
Cheesedick goes nega:

(giantgreenfont)I'm kinda shocked J Rod didn't stick it out at least through camp or this upcoming season, it almost seems like he gave up on himself, but he's got to live with his decisions. Good luck to him.

I'm a little leery of the QB depth now...we are scary thin.(/giantgreenfont)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just have to roll my eyes and shake my head.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm a little surprised nobody has razzed me for having Cheesedick on ignore. Then again, nobody except DNC and Blitzweinerhard read this bored during the offseason.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I'm a little surprised nobody has razzed me for having Cheesedick on ignore. Then again, nobody except DNC and Blitzweinerhard read this bored during the offseason.

Disagree. This is a bored worthy of reading even on the shitter - pre, during and off season.