Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Feel the racial healing

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
I miss Obama, he brought us all together, unlike that divisive Trump.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Btw, notice how Obama has no problem throwing all police under the bus for the actions of one cop.

that's exactly what I was getting at. And then to blame the violence on the Feds who were dispatched to defend federal buildings? Absolutely disgusting.
    53 seconds - was just going there.

That is utter bullshit. ONE guy kneeling (and where is the body cam footage, btw?) and enough with the crap about 'peaceful protestors'. We watched the Barr hearing - this is the new catch phrase and is absolute crap.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    SFGbob said:

I miss Obama, he brought us all together, unlike that divisive Trump.

He and Joe fixed all the problems too. Everything was perfect when they left.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lots of snowflakes in this thread.

Racism wasn't solved when we elected a black president, it was made worse by all the backlash from you troglodytes.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Btw, notice how Obama has no problem throwing all police under the bus for the actions of one cop.

that's exactly what I was getting at. And then to blame the violence on the Feds who were dispatched to defend federal buildings? Absolutely disgusting.

That is utter bullshit. ONE guy kneeling (and where is the body cam footage, btw?) and enough with the crap about 'peaceful protestors'. We watched the Barr hearing - this is the new catch phrase and is absolute crap.

We need body cam footage to see that what? That cop should have kneeled on Floyds neck for 8 minutes suffocating him?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Anwar al-Awlaki might have preferred tear gas to a Hellfire.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And if it made it worse we better never do it again
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

SFGbob said:

We need body cam footage to see that what? That cop should have kneeled on Floyds neck for 8 minutes suffocating him?
    Died from a drug overdose. HTH
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Started back at the Beer Summit. This fucking President was so inept he couldn’t even foment a real race war in 8 years, although he tried to do so repeatedly with Gates, Saint Skittles, and Gentle giant Mike Brown. More I’m sure. Fat Guy selling cigarettes too.

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

SFGbob said:

What it would show is the effects of a very large man’s behavior and actions after taking fentanyl and methamphetamine AND the difficulty the police officers had controlling him.

If the body cam footage had been beneficial to George Floyd’s case, it would have been immediately released.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

SFGbob said:

If there's nothing to see, release it.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Lots of snowflakes in this thread.

Racism wasn't solved when we elected a black president, it was made worse by all the backlash from you troglodytes.

Serious question, doubt that you'll answer because you're just a troll but I'll give it a shot. When Obama remained silent, when he knew the entire "hands up don't shoot" narrative surrounding the Mike Brown shooting was bogus, and he said nothing as members of his party, on the floor of the House pushed the lie that Brown was shot while he was on his knees with his arms in the air, did that help race relations?

How did the "troglodytes" cause the Freddie Gray incident? What did the "troglodytes" do to cause multiple incidents of blacks assassinating cops and citing their inspiration for do so as Black Lives Matter?

Funny how we can judge all cops by the actions of one, but we can't judge BLM by the actions of many.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Amen Bob Obama pushed race relations back 50 years. My biggest regret of his presidentsy is he could have united us as a country, but nope he chose to divide.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Goduckies said:

Amen Bob Obama pushed race relations back 50 years. My biggest regret of his presidentsy is he could have united us as a country, but nope he chose to divide.

Obama wasn’t even 6 months into office when he got that obviously planted question about Gates and Cambridge PD. I thought it was odd at the time as I happened to be watching the presser, since he gave so few. Looking back, this fucker was trying to divide the country racially in the most ugly of ways starting right away. Why would the President need to know about some drunk professor acting out at the police in Massachusetts? I remember wondering who? What?

Obama is by far the most racist and divisive president since Wilson.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Obama wasn’t even 6 months into office when he got that obviously planted question about Gates and Cambridge PD. I thought it was odd at the time as I happened to be watching the presser, since he gave so few. Looking back, this fucker was trying to divide the country racially in the most ugly of ways starting right away. Why would the President need to know about some drunk professor acting out at the police in Massachusetts? I remember wondering who? What?

Obama is by far the most racist and divisive president since Wilson.

But the police acted stupidly. Presidents need to weigh in on local police matters.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Voted for Obama in 08...what a disappointment that was.