Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2nd annual Brandon Kaho Commemorative Collegiate Career Impact Forecast

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Pretty sure I fucked up. I rated coaches based on the 2020 signing class, not 2021. I ignored the word "current" in the question, then had an "oh wait" moment after I hit the button.

Grades are almost universally lower for 2021 than 2020. The only exception I can think of is Malloe, who only avoided an F for 2020 because of lingering goodwill from 2019.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    chuck said:

Pretty sure I fucked up. I rated coaches based on the 2020 signing class, not 2021. I ignored the word "current" in the question, then had an "oh wait" moment after I hit the button.

Grades are almost universally lower for 2021 than 2020. The only exception I can think of is Malloe, who only avoided an F for 2020 because of lingering goodwill from 2019.

chuck said:

I don't remember what it said but I rated based on 2020 too

I did also.

Wait, wasn’t that what we were supposed to do? Cuz that’s what I did.

• guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Shit. #metoo. I definitely would have given Will Harris an F.
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    chuck said:

I can’t read, but abundance
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It really wouldn't make sense to rate this class as part of the 2020 class projection thread. Looks like I was probably correct and others did the same. Sweet.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

I'm the idiot here and left the incorrect wording from the previous quiz. You all did what you're supposed to do. Carry on.

Well shoot because I answered it per your incorrect wording and based it off of 2021.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

I'm the idiot here and left the incorrect wording from the previous quiz. You all did what you're supposed to do. Carry on.

I figured it was 2020 because no Cato. These other fuckers are dumb.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769

Woof said:

Well shoot because I answered it per your incorrect wording and based it off of 2021.
    PM me your new grades and I can edit your response.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I answered quickly on purpose so as to not overthink it. Except twice, when I had to look up who the hell the player was.

Lake and Harris' grades are difficult to give out. Which was responsible for the four DBs brought in?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I answered quickly on purpose so as to not overthink it. Except twice, when I had to look up who the hell the player was.

Lake and Harris' grades are difficult to give out. Which was responsible for the four DBs brought in?

Same here.

I think 2020 was still Lake's class. I think the guys he got were fine, especially Covington, but he didnt really win big in that class and took one head scratcher.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I gave Lake credit since Harris hasn't done much on his own so far.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait, so I’m not an idiot? Sweet
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's kind of like the Rona. You may get a no from your Dr. But it could pop up at anytime.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's kind of like the Rona. You may get a no from your Dr. But it could pop up at anytime.
    Sounds kinda like a hemroid. Just cause they aren’t bleeding doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    I'm gonna close the poll tomorrow mid-morning when I have some time to work on it. 50 responses to date.

Also, props to the couple of you who forgot you signed up for the poll with an alt but took the poll under your real username.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

I'm gonna close the poll tomorrow mid-morning when I have some time to work on it. 50 responses to date.

Also, props to the couple of you who forgot you signed up for the poll with an alt but took the poll under your real username.

Lol so many dumbasses here. It's part of our charm.