Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sponsorship: A question for the bored

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014

HuskyJW said:

How did you know he had a gun? Open or concealed carry?

brchco12 said:

Out of state, but I would if I could.

Negotiations with REPO REPO REPO fall through?

The owner and I had a severe personality conflict. Interesting side note: When we had a meeting at a Chinese restaurant, he brought a gun with him and insisted on sitting where he could face the door.
    He swung by to pick me up where I was staying and there was a gun on the passenger seat of his car. He then concealed it as we entered the restaurant.
    Was he a poaster on this board? This sponsor story is fitting for the site. I actually lol'd.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,008
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

brchco12 said:

The owner and I had a severe personality conflict. Interesting side note: When we had a meeting at a Chinese restaurant, he brought a gun with him and insisted on sitting where he could face the door.
    He swung by to pick me up where I was staying and there was a gun on the passenger seat of his car. He then concealed it as we entered the restaurant.
    Was he a poaster on this board? This sponsor story is fitting for the site. I actually lol'd.
    No he was not.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

brchco12 said:

No he was not.
    You really should write a story about this. We gotta know how you found this guy, what you thought when the gun was on the passenger seat, how the Chinese food was, and if you celebrated the deal with some hookers and blow.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

HuskyJW said:

brchco12 said:

No he was not.
    You really should write a story about this. We gotta know how you found this guy, what you thought when the gun was on the passenger seat, how the Chinese food was, and if you celebrated the deal with some hookers and blow.

Also want to know if the Chinese Restaurant had the game on? Was it in HD?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mad_Son said:

I think the HH HQ needs to relocate to Houston in Lily Jang's bed.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

HuskyJW said:

brchco12 said:

No he was not.

Also want to know if the Chinese Restaurant had the game on? Was it in HD?
    Did they have a ribs and rickshaw special?