Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

THE University of Washington ...

Take that Ohio

They plungered us
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://247sports.com/Article/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-USC-Trojans-Washington-Huskies-Stanford-Cardinal-TCU-Michigan-Wolverines-Notre-Dame--147049432/

Mentions USC, OSU, TCU, and UW as the schools he currently has the best relationship with. But it appears he's literally going to visit every school in the nation by this article.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He retweeted Lars but I can’t see what the original tweet was.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited July 2020
    Deleted tweet. Feel like UW currently has its 25 year quota of kids from this school in Mauro.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    DawgFader said:

Deleted tweet. Feel like UW currently has its 25 year quota of kids from this school in Mauro.

Lars made a typo and had to repost
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

DawgFader said:

Lars made a typo and had to repost
    Someone tell Lars to get his shit together.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Junior Adams appears to GAF
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Junior Adams appears to GAF

Maybe he can teach his receivers they still have hands.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    "It was really cool to get to see the city and the campus," Williams said. "I'd been talking to the Washington coaches a lot over the past couple of weeks as I was getting ready to come up and they had some places for me to see and some restaurants to check out. They were really good places to eat. I liked that a lot. I also got the chance to see the city a little bit too. I I had a good time up (in the area) and got to know some of the guys up here. It was a great visit."

"Me and my dad were talking about narrowing things down and I think that Washington is definitely a school that's going to make the list," Williams noted. "It's a school I think really highly of and my parents think highly of. They've put in a lot of time and effort in recruiting me and doing all of the little stuff to make me feel positive about them and the program and I like them a lot."

While he was up in the area, he was hoping to spend time with his friend and former teammate Myles Murao, but that didn't happen.

"We had planned on it while I was up (in Seattle), but with our schedule (at FSP) we weren't able to make it happen, so the next time I come up, I'll make sure to see him," Williams said.

"The University of Alabama is a school that I have a lot of love for because my dad is an alum from there and I was born in Tuscaloosa, so that's home," Williams said. "USC has done a great job of recruiting me and they're in my back yard. Cal has been doing a great job and, just like Washington, that staff really feels like family right there and Ohio State really does a good job of recruiting wide receivers there with coach Brian Hartline."

"I'm not a guy that's big on the uniforms of the flash and the hype," Williams said. "I want to get that 'family feel'. I want my parents to feel comfortable handing me over to the coaches and knowing they're going to help develop me as a young man and a football player and a student. Education is another big thing. We pride ourselves on education in our family and that's why Stanford and Northwestern are very high on my list.

"Lastly, a good wide receivers coach and seeing what type of an offense they run. I don't mind blocking, but I want to see what the offense looks like and how they feature the wide receivers. Are they getting chances to make plays? That's all stuff I'll be looking for."

Williams is currently ranked as the fifth-best wide receiver in the nation and the 40th player overall, regardless of position and he holds a .9814 rating in the industry-generated 247Composite.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He came up here to see Tracy Ford's program, not Jimmy Lake's
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    I sort of get Kyle Ford vibes with this kid
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

"It was really cool to get to see the city and the campus," Williams said. "I'd been talking to the Washington coaches a lot over the past couple of weeks as I was getting ready to come up and they had some places for me to see and some restaurants to check out. They were really good places to eat. I liked that a lot. I also got the chance to see the city a little bit too. I I had a good time up (in the area) and got to know some of the guys up here. It was a great visit."

"Me and my dad were talking about narrowing things down and I think that Washington is definitely a school that's going to make the list," Williams noted. "It's a school I think really highly of and my parents think highly of. They've put in a lot of time and effort in recruiting me and doing all of the little stuff to make me feel positive about them and the program and I like them a lot."

While he was up in the area, he was hoping to spend time with his friend and former teammate Myles Murao, but that didn't happen.

"We had planned on it while I was up (in Seattle), but with our schedule (at FSP) we weren't able to make it happen, so the next time I come up, I'll make sure to see him," Williams said.

"The University of Alabama is a school that I have a lot of love for because my dad is an alum from there and I was born in Tuscaloosa, so that's home," Williams said. "USC has done a great job of recruiting me and they're in my back yard. Cal has been doing a great job and, just like Washington, that staff really feels like family right there and Ohio State really does a good job of recruiting wide receivers there with coach Brian Hartline."

"I'm not a guy that's big on the uniforms of the flash and the hype," Williams said. "I want to get that 'family feel'. I want my parents to feel comfortable handing me over to the coaches and knowing they're going to help develop me as a young man and a football player and a student. Education is another big thing. We pride ourselves on education in our family and that's why Stanford and Northwestern are very high on my list.

"Lastly, a good wide receivers coach and seeing what type of an offense they run. I don't mind blocking, but I want to see what the offense looks like and how they feature the wide receivers. Are they getting chances to make plays? That's all stuff I'll be looking for."

Williams is currently ranked as the fifth-best wide receiver in the nation and the 40th player overall, regardless of position and he holds a .9814 rating in the industry-generated 247Composite.

Well we won't lose him to Oregon so we have that going for us, which is nice.

I would guess tOSU or Bama but who knows.
    Sounds like he'll eventually be all Tree.