Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Norm Macdonald on Bill Murray

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Norm needs to lay off the xanny’s and pk’s. Great comedian, but he’s lost a bit of his fastball. He’s aged 25 years in the last 5. Something is off with him now. Hopefully it’s just recreational and not health related.

you've never been a fan
    Founders Club

Norm needs to lay off the xanny’s and pk’s. Great comedian, but he’s lost a bit of his fastball. He’s aged 25 years in the last 5. Something is off with him now. Hopefully it’s just recreational and not health related.

you've never been a fan
    I like Norm a lot actually. I faintly remember taking a low tweak or two about your fandom, but he’s really funny. Loved him on Howard Stern. I’ve been really into comedian podcasts and hearing stories about older comedians the past year, and Norm comes up a lot. I’ve watched a bunch of YouTube clips of him in the past couple of months.

He’s always had that strange cadence, but he slurs a lot and something seems off with him. A lot of his fans on Reddit and twitter say the same. Just an observation.
    Oh okay, I've always been under the impression you disliked him
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657

you've never been a fan
    I like Norm a lot actually. I faintly remember taking a low tweak or two about your fandom, but he’s really funny. Loved him on Howard Stern. I’ve been really into comedian podcasts and hearing stories about older comedians the past year, and Norm comes up a lot. I’ve watched a bunch of YouTube clips of him in the past couple of months.

He’s always had that strange cadence, but he slurs a lot and something seems off with him. A lot of his fans on Reddit and twitter say the same. Just an observation.
    Rogan had a great podcast last week with Bob Saget.

Lots of stories about the Comedy Store in LA. Rogan fucking hates Carlos Mencia and rightfully so.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

you've never been a fan

Lots of stories about the Comedy Store in LA. Rogan fucking hates Carlos Mencia and rightfully so.

I meant to check it out. Saget is always a pretty good guest. I’m excited to listen to the Oliver a Stone one as well.
    Founders Club

you've never been a fan

I meant to check it out. Saget is always a pretty good guest. I’m excited to listen to the Oliver a Stone one as well.
    I also meant to check out the Saget interview, so thank you for the reminder. I really enjoyed the Oliver Stone one, but was disappointed that Joe never pushed back on any of the anti-American and anti-Republican nonsense. Joe really has Oliver on a pedestal.

Oliver basically equated Ronald Reagan to a child-murdering demon. At one point, I said aloud, "Hey Oliver, can you say one positive thing about the USA? Just one?"

But I really enjoyed many of his insights into his fascinating career.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

you've never been a fan

I also meant to check out the Saget interview, so thank you for the reminder. I really enjoyed the Oliver Stone one, but was disappointed that Joe never pushed back on any of the anti-American and anti-Republican nonsense. Joe really has Oliver on a pedestal.

Oliver basically equated Ronald Reagan to a child-murdering demon. At one point, I said aloud, "Hey Oliver, can you say one positive thing about the USA? Just one?"

One thing I’ve noticed about Joe is he sometimes changes his opinion on certain things depending on the guest.

Part of that is being respectful and listening to others so I get it.
    Definitely.

Also,

Founders Club

you've never been a fan

One thing I’ve noticed about Joe is he sometimes changes his opinion on certain things depending on the guest.

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed
    Standard Supporter

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed
    Sorry, DJ, Roadie 53'd ya on DMT, that was perfect.
    Founders Club

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed
    yep, i didn't see his post

btw, you missed a chance there to say "cry pardon, DJ..."
    Standard Supporter

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed

What kind of florid asshole would say that?
    Founders Club

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed

Standard Supporter

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed

Too late to change handle to @FloridAssholeDWAG?
    Founders Club

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

don't forget the weed

Too late to change handle to @FloridAssholeDWAG?

Standard Supporter

you've never been a fan

Definitely.

Also,

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

you've never been a fan

Still haven’t listened to the whole thing. I read that Stone completely dodges the Epstein stuff. He does seem like the type of guy that would have gotten an invite to the island.