Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    These types of actions by state/local government are ridiculous and highly unenforceable

If you can't measure or enforce, then the whole thing is sound and fury ...

It's really simple ... mask up and keep distance as much as possible. Not difficult.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

These types of actions by state/local government are ridiculous and highly unenforceable

If you can't measure or enforce, then the whole thing is sound and fury ...

It's really simple ... mask up and keep distance as much as possible. Not difficult.

Walk into a restaurant with your mask on because - Sit down and take your mask off because science. At my gym, small minority are exercising with masks on. Large majority are not.
    Nice "I'm not fat" humblebrag.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    If no masks means Trump voters the election is over
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    No one goes to a restaurant to sit with a mask on between bites or drinks. The big tell is that the restaurants I have been to are really empty. Lots of people are scared. They watch ABC News and hear the drum beat of cases, cases, cases.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    We have a little 7-11 type store in our HOA where we meet to fight. The sign was back for masks on so I complied as always when entering a store that asks. I don't cover my nose due to a medical condition that doesn't allow me to be a dumbass and breathe my own exhaust.

At any rate the clerk wasn't wearing a mask!

So I beat the shit out of her
  • Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 468

We have a little 7-11 type store in our HOA where we meet to fight. The sign was back for masks on so I complied as always when entering a store that asks. I don't cover my nose due to a medical condition that doesn't allow me to be a dumbass and breathe my own exhaust.

Pics? Link?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Edgy stuff gramps