Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pump and Dump

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
Pumpy tales or Penny Stock scams. Your choice. Share your tales. CSB.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’m pretty sure I caught DJ admitting pumpy was actually in a wheel chair.

I remember feeling bad about helping reveal that, and then 10 minutes later pumpy fagged out and I realized “fuck that guy”

• Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 437
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Quilcene Pump and Dump had something to do with a black stripper in Gorst
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I remember feeling bad about helping reveal that, and then 10 minutes later pumpy fagged out and I realized “fuck that guy”

Staff?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought this was going to be another Brazzers thread.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    I have one pink sheet. Red hawk $SNDD. I’ve been buying and selling between .009 and .01. I’ve turned a 10% profit 4 times since March.

I have one pink sheet. Red hawk $SNDD. I’ve been buying and selling between .009 and .01. I’ve turned a 10% profit 4 times since March.

Do you own a hedge fund are you a Robinhood raider?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I’ve made about $25k on it. I’m a pretty big deal.

Baseman said:

I’ve made about $25k on it. I’m a pretty big deal.
    Sounds like it.

Only one person revealed that fact, and it was me.

Regarding this gif... Several times someone would post this gif at, say, 2:00pm and then Pumpy would send me a furious PM at 2:07p.m. and chew me out for allowing this kind of abuse on the boards. And I often wouldn't see his email until the early evening or even late evening, and he would have sent 4 more angry PMs accusing me of ignoring him and calling me every name in the book. This went on for years. But in the big picture I didn't mind, because I loved me some Pumpeii.
    J?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Staff?
    Huh?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Only one person revealed that fact, and it was me.

Regarding this gif... Several times someone would post this gif at, say, 2:00pm and then Pumpy would send me a furious PM at 2:07p.m. and chew me out for allowing this kind of abuse on the boards. And I often wouldn't see his email until the early evening or even late evening, and he would have sent 4 more angry PMs accusing me of ignoring him and calling me every name in the book. This went on for years and was often tedious. But in the big picture I didn't mind, because I loved me some Pumpeii.
    Awesome origin story

Why would pumpy have to tell you that fact?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    Seen/heard of too many to count - don’t want to end up wearing concrete boots at the bottom of a lake. Most of the time it's toxic financing guys using third party promoters to run the stock up, then the finance guys short the shit of the stock and make money on the way down, too.

Almost got tied into a deal with an associate of this guy. Bailed on due diligence and contacted the SEC immediately.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ex-husband-jamie-lynn-sigler-arrested-alleged-pump-dump-stock-scheme-article-1.1870350

You want to find your next scandal? Just follow Jamie Lynn-Sigler's marital status. She remarried Lenny Dykstra's son.