Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark's twitter

Truly is amazing now that he is no longer our head coach.

Love that he RT a tweet saying USC has had five years in a row where an OL was drafted. Too bad at Washington he's had a grant total of ONE OL drafted. Of course he didn't recruit that OL either.

Also loved seeing all the shithead Doogs who called us batshit crazy assholes and all sorts of names jumping on Sark using comments that they called us wrong for. Love how Doogs hate Sark not because of his crappy W-L record or anything else. Great profile in courage as always there fuckhead Doogs.

So on Sark's page will he live a life of abundance and take claim for Sankey/ASJ and the USC guys who were drafted?

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My dad said the dumbest fucking thing today in response to me saying that USC will fire Sark after being tired of being the second best fball team in their own city: "Hey now, Sark recruited better than Mora this year I wouldn't count him out." It's okay, he knows he's not allowed here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Mora is killing it once again in recruiting.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=8&toinid=735&yr=2015

Difference between him and Sark is he'll actually develop his players while Sark won't.

Doogs are freaking out because Sark just produced two second round picks but in year five it's looking more and more like he'll only produce two guys drafted in the NFL.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogs want Sark to do well at the University of Spoiled Children just so they can be right.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Doogs want Sark to do well at the University of Spoiled Children just so they can be right.

The Doogs ultimate wet dream would be for SC to beat UW for the Pac12 Championship at Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    haie said:

My dad said the dumbest fucking thing today in response to me saying that USC will fire Sark after being tired of being the second best fball team in their own city: "Hey now, Sark recruited better than Mora this year I wouldn't count him out." It's okay, he knows he's not allowed here.

Sign Dad up. Tell him I'll comp his membership fee.
  • Options
    haie said:

Your dad is PLSS???
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    What is it with u peckers and moron, i understand he is an alum but he's won as much as Sark and Sark didnt flame out in NFL. Too many hard ons for that dude.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    NFC Championship < middle of the Pac.
    beelzebub said:

What is it with u peckers and moron, i understand he is an alum but he's won as much as Sark and Sark didnt flame out in NFL. Too many hard ons for that dude.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

beelzebub said:

Huh? Sark is 34-29 while Mora is 19-8.

Doogs hate facts though.
    34>19.

Check the fucking facts, Chubby Checker
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

beelzebub said:

Doogs hate facts though.

Furthermore when you remove the FCS trio of Eastern, Portlandia State and Idahoe State ....

... You are looking at 31-29

Not very fucking good.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least Sark can beat Stanford!!!1
  • Options

beelzebub said:

Doogs hate facts though.
    Passion disagreeing with this truthful statement speaks volumes.