Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Trump is losing badly. It's not hard to figure out.

It's hard to win when 2/3 of the country disagrees with literally everything you're doing and you are doubling down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ColCmUyCHo&t=504s

I'm sure that Saagar is now a libtard with TDS, even though he's literally a Trump supporter.

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is a moronic video as are you.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDLsOEHV3Do

Dead on accurate, much of the Trump grifters like Kudlow have taken the potent anti-establishment pro-worker message in 2016 that rejected Republican dogma on issues like war and trade and have co-opted it into the same old deregulation, tax cuts crap that got Romney nowhere, Oh and we're still in Afghanistan btw.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When your opponents are telling you that you are doing everything wrong you know you're doing it right

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat
  • Options

When your opponents are telling you that you are doing everything wrong you know you're doing it right

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

Trump's "opponents" are more than 50% of the country right now. That's kind of a problem for him.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

Trump's "opponents" are more than 50% of the country right now. That's kind of a problem for him.
    And most of those are in NYC, LA, Chicago etc. If you win those cities or those states by 90% it doesn’t matter in case you can’t figure that out.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

And the most of those are in NYC, LA, Chicago etc. If you win those cities or those states by 90% it doesn’t matter in case you can’t figure that out.

you can overcome a 3-5 point deficit with a gerrymander/electoral college. You cannot overcome a 10 point deficit.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    So why don’t we hear from our lib experts here specifically the positions where Trump is wrong and Biden is right with the American people. Why the reluctance to be transparent?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

So why don’t we hear from our lib experts here specifically the positions where Trumpmis wrong and Biden is right with the American people. Why the reluctance to be transparent?

they aren't polling "issues" right now because this election isn't about policy details. Neither candidate has a lick of policy to speak of. Right now it's about who do voters trust on these issues like COVID and Biden is winning by a mile.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If Trump loses he loses. When Biden wins will it be cool for me to join the "resistance" and use my position if I'm a Federal employee to undermine the incoming Biden Administration?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

And the most of those are in NYC, LA, Chicago etc. If you win those cities or those states by 90% it doesn’t matter in case you can’t figure that out.

you can overcome a 3-5 point deficit with a gerrymander/electoral college. You cannot overcome a 10 point deficit.
    Explain to me what you mean by "gerrymander/electoral college?"
    a party / candidate can lose the popular vote nationally (or in a gerrymander case statewide) by a relatively small margin and still win more seats / electoral votes. It can only go so far.
  • Options
    5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I'm dumber for having watched that - shame on me. The wage earners are not with the whole "get back to work" plan. What are they saying then? They'd rather to sit on their couch and collect unemployment checks and we should let them. Can these people by any more out of touch with reality?
  • Options
    What a
    SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

Exactly! What a fucking moron. The electoral college has nothing to do with gerrymandering anything. This is what amounts to liberal “thought” on a site like this. I know this is amazing but I believe we had more intelligent libs on the shed. 😁

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

a party / candidate can lose the popular vote nationally (or in a gerrymander case statewide) by a relatively small margin and still win more seats / electoral votes. It can only go so far.
    How do you gerrymander an entire state? You're spouting nonsense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This election isnt about Biden because he's a drooling idiot and it's not about issues because the Democrats positions suck so it's all about hating Trump

Sure. Good luck with that
  • Options

I'm dumber for having watched that - shame on me. The wage earners are not with the whole "get back to work" plan. What are they saying then? They'd rather to sit on their couch and collect unemployment checks and we should let them. Can these people by any more out of touch with reality?

a lot of them ARE saying that, whether you like that or not.

What other gauge of how the public is feeling do you need than a poll showing voters on one side of an issue by a 60-30 margin. I guess if you want to so badly want to believe that polls aren't real I guess you can make the argument they are out of touch.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

You sound nervous still.

Lather rinse repeat

How do you gerrymander an entire state? You're spouting nonsense.
    you gerrymander the seats in the state. A party can receive less overall votes and still maintain more seats.
  • Options

This election isnt about Biden because he's a drooling idiot and it's not about issues because the Democrats positions suck so it's all about hating Trump

Sure. Good luck with that

Nope. this election has been and will continue to be a full on Trump show. By botching the COVID response Trump has given Biden full ride to sit in his basement, barely say anything, and barely campaign. Just like what he did in the primary and won easily.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

a lot of them ARE saying that, whether you like that or not.

What other gauge of how the public is feeling do you need than a poll showing voters on one side of an issue by a 60-30 margin. I guess if you want to so badly want to believe that polls aren't real I guess you can make the argument they are out of touch.
    Why not relax and enjoy the big win?

What do you see Biden doing his first hundred days? Will he cure Covid right away or will it take some time?

What's the plan to get the 40 million back to work? Can we defund the police?

Let's talk Biden
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I really don't want either one of them, but I guess I'll lean #MAGA for RBG's seat.

I hope any of yous thinking of getting a gun do it before the election, in case Trump wins. The rioting will be spectacular.