Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    Fuck that, those hot dogs wrapped in bacon, with the onions and peppers, cooked up right there on the street are damn good. Besides, who will clean the Dazzler's toilet.

He and his silicon momma look like they've had a few.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

A Q. Why can some people operate business without permits, licenses, inspections, and fees while others can’t?

All people should be able to operate without permits, licenses, inspections, and fees.

Because without permits and more red tape, donors and relatives of politicians would have to play fair instead of get their permits passed immediately. It’s a great way to manage political favoritism. Campaigns don’t pay for themselves.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Q. Why can some people operate business without permits, licenses, inspections, and fees while others can’t?

All people should be able to operate without permits, licenses, inspections, and fees.

Gloves brain just broke
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    That dude and his wife try that around here with some street vendor boiling peanuts or smoking ribs he will be silenced real quick by rednecks looking for a good lunch.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a great time to mind your own business

Especially when acting like a retard on video
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2020

I was gonna say, it seems that people of all political persuasions go statist when it serves their preferences, and then go libertarian "don't tread on me!" when it doesn't.

Me? People on the street selling fruit and whatnot ... at least they're working and not sucking off the guv. Should they have a license? I guess, sure.gif. Do I have better things to do than bother these people? Yes, yes I do.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I was gonna say, it seems that people of all political persuasions go statist when it serves their preferences, and then go libertarian "don't tread on me!" when it doesn't.

Me? People on the street selling fruit and whatnot ... at least they're working and not sucking off the guv. Should they have a license? I guess, sure.gif. Do I have better things to do than bother these people? Yes, yes I do.
    That's the whole crux of it isn't it

These fucking busybodies have squat else to do
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bro I personally lost like 100k because I had a shady fire inspector who wanted to keep extorting my landlord.

Should I have known better over a 600 dollar plumbing job. Sure.

Fuck those faggots
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    selling food as a street vendor is some of the best food -

But I hear selling smokes can kill you
    LebamDawg said:

Yeah, that was the part of that killing that made it particularly offensive. As I recall, it was selling cigs w/o a license and then resisting?

Whatever happened to the market? If he's selling anything, standing anywhere, and he's there day after day, it means people want what he's selling and they want to buy it where he's selling it. Otherwise, he'd do something else. It's an expression of human autonomy, and represents one more person whose sorry ass I won't have to carry on the welfare rolls.

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do people have to be such colossal shits to each other? It really is a bipartisan issue. As I say to my five year old, "Calm your body, close your mouth and open your ears.". Just basic humanity. A hot dog or shaved ice sounds fucking good right now! Whats wrong with those two white devils?

Why do people have to be such colossal shits to each other? It really is a bipartisan issue. As I say to my five year old, "Calm your body, close your mouth and open your ears.". Just basic humanity. A hot dog or shaved ice sounds fucking good right now! Whats wrong with those two white devils?

I've heard this can happen to you after buying a Volvo.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only 14 states allow unpermitted lemonade stands. ... So if you're not in California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, North Dakota, Nebraska, Texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Illinois, New York, Vermont, Rhode Island or Connecticut, those adorable kids selling you lemonade without permits are breaking the law.Jun 19, 2019

This is kind of a look into Damone's point

The idea that we need to be protected from EVERYTHING

You can get bad food at a fully permitted location as easy as a street vendor

Buyer beware
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

LebamDawg said:

Yeah, that was the part of that killing that made it particularly offensive. As I recall, it was selling cigs w/o a license and then resisting?

Whatever happened to the market? If he's selling anything, standing anywhere, and he's there day after day, it means people want what he's selling and they want to buy it where he's selling it. Otherwise, he'd do something else. It's an expression of human autonomy, and represents one more person whose sorry ass I won't have to carry on the welfare rolls.

NYC/deBozo don’t get sin taxes off of people selling singles on the street. That’s a worse crime than shooting someone for Democrats. Eric Garner was an apex predator on general society.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who on this earth has the time to worry about a food vendor at a gas station?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Beaver's silence speaks volumes