Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tsion Nunnally, 2021 3* WR, Santa Rosa (Cardinal Newman HS), CA (Offered)

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck off Cuogs!!
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2020
    This recruiting cycle is depressing.... According to 247 this is the 12th WR we've offered
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Watch Fetters actually be right. This ends up being the year of the decommitment. Kids are opening up their recruiting like crazy and crystal dongs are flying all over the place. Kids are all " I committed too early and I need to see what's out there."

...And UW has a great year. A QB steps up and we win the north decisively.

Unfortunately, UW sits and watches from the sidelines because they filled up their recruiting class wrestling Tsion Nunnally, Maurice Heims, and Placido Sugu Dugu away from Wazzu and Colorado state way back in June
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its depressing to go to plan B guys. I'd rather offer 4-5 WR and get the top 2-3 from the list every year. Not happening though.

He is good and would be a fine addition. Baccelia??? WTF? Thus guy is big and physical (plays D and ST and hits hard) with pretty good speed. If anything he looks like a more physical Spiker.
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Its depressing to go to plan B guys. I'd rather offer 4-5 WR and get the top 2-3 from the list every year. Not happening though.

He is good and would be a fine addition. Baccelia??? WTF? Thus guy is big and physical (plays D and ST and hits hard) with pretty good speed. If anything he looks like a more physical Spiker.

Spiker was one of the top WRs on the west coast throughout his recruitment. This guy has one other P5 offer, and thats from the coug. Are you serious with this?

Watch Fetters actually be right. This ends up being the year of the decommitment. Kids are opening up their recruiting like crazy and crystal dongs are flying all over the place. Kids are all " I committed too early and I need to see what's out there."

Unfortunately, UW sits and watches from the sidelines because they filled up their recruiting class wrestling Tsion Nunnally, Maurice Heims, and Placido Sugu Dugu away from Wazzu and Colorado state way back in June

Exactly. I don't believe one word the coaches told @sonics1993. If you fill up on 3 stars how do you expect to take the higher rated guys down the road. Are you going to take away scholarships and drop kids?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

chuck said:

Spiker was one of the top WRs on the west coast throughout his recruitment. This guy has one other P5 offer, and thats from the coug. Are you serious with this?
    C'mon you're smart enough to not try using a guy's rating or offers as an argument about his talent level. I was talking about what I saw on film. Spiker was severely overrated, obviously, so that's a really weak point.

Edit...The Spiker comp had to do with his height and movement. He obviously hasnt been as good or as prolific as Spiker to date, but he's built similarly and runs like him. He sure as fuck has nothing in common with opera singer other than his rating which is a seriously faggy reason to compare them. You see theres this thing called film available now. This isn't the 90s.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Nunnaly looks pretty good to me. He has a little size and some speed. Definitely better than Baccellia. Not great though.
    edited June 2020

Junior and Tinae not feeling Washington, trailing for Emeka and losing Troy has caused this offer. Thank you Donovan

wow not even junior can remedy to negative impacts of donovan

actually scared that jabez is not feeling us anymore either.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Who cares?

Just win.
    Standard Supporter

Junior and Tinae not feeling Washington, trailing for Emeka and losing Troy has caused this offer. Thank you Donovan

wow not even junior can remedy to negative impacts of donovan

actually scared that jabez is not feeling us anymore either.
    Imagine the elation on cougfan when they steal Tinae from us
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Exactly. I don't believe one word the coaches told @sonics1993. If you fill up on 3 stars how do you expect to take the higher rated guys down the road. Are you going to take away scholarships and drop kids?
    Follow the actions not words
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    From the 10 NW/CA recruits that 247 most wants to see play this fall:

Santa Rosa (Calif.) Cardinal Newman receiver Tsion Nunnally is arguably the top player from the North Bay since the Jared Goff/Scooby Wright pair in 2013, and his recruitment is closer to Goff's than Scooby's, with a few more Pac-12 options (both Washington and Washington State have offered). Nunnally was a player we loved on film as a junior and we were hoping to see during the 7v7 circuit with his 7v7 team, KT Prep, but the shutdown, which came as Nunnally was wrapping basketball, kept him from playing 7v7. So we'll turn our attention to the fall to check out the versatile Nunnally, who can also play in the secondary.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like you've posted at least ten of these. Does 247 not know how to count or is the entire article about UW recruits because 90% of the class is under the radar?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Seems like you've posted at least ten of these. Does 247 not know how to count or is the entire article about UW recruits because 90% of the class is under the radar?

This
    WhyNotBoth.gif