Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vince Nunley, 2021 3* DB, Oakley (Freedom), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    He's a pretty good player just skinny with good, not great foot speed. He diagnoses well but does not close quickly and is not explosive at the point of contact.

Seems fundamentally good and a smart player. Probably a Cam Williams type more than Kev King.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

mrdoog said:

Ballz said he’s the next Deion Sanders. Perfect.

No need to be hyperbolic.

"I’d comp him to Kevin King. We are reloading this cycle. Just not with guys who are rated as high as they deserve to be because our coaches are smarter than everybody else and good at finding underrated talent. Just wait and see how good this class turns out to be. It’ll probably be a top-5 class in the country when re-ranked five years from now."
    Fucking ballz. Bigern, you should go talk with ballz. You two would be best buds.
    I'm not in the same stratosphere as Ballz. I'm fairly confident I would hate the dude.
    You’re optimistic. He has a personality disorder. Cue the copy paste.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    “I zoom and FaceTime the most with Kansas and San Diego State,” said Nunley. “I will for sure visit Washington and Kansas.”

Getting outworked by Kansas and San Diego State is special.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ATLDawg said:

At this point i'm totally over Harris & Brown any decent recruiter coming in with what Lake built in the secondary during his 5 seasons would be recruiting at a national level. Not the 105 recruit in California. It's disgusting.

yryk
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ATLDawg said:

At this point i'm totally over Harris & Brown any decent recruiter coming in with what Lake built in the secondary during his 5 seasons would be recruiting at a national level. Not the 105 recruit in California. It's disgusting.

This. Wiff a bullet.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ATLDawg said:

You’re right the process this class has sucked major dick. However this kid looks legit. I like him a lot. Surprised he doesn’t have more offers
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Offered by Utah today and his tweet announcing the UW offer is gone. Maybe we offered him to force someone else's hand to commit and it worked?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Offered by Utah today and his tweet announcing the UW offer is gone. Maybe we offered him to force someone else's hand to commit and it worked?

Maybe we didn't actually offer
  • ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Ruth has been talking about a new recruit signing i'm guessing it's Tucker with this news. Hate her or love her but if it's Tucker she's been on point this year.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ATLDawg said:

Ruth has been talking about a new recruit signing i'm guessing it's Tucker with this news. Hate her or love her but if it's Tucker she's been on point this year.

What did she say exactly?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tucker and this guy do about the same for me. The only difference is that one was the 17th db we offered and the other was the 18th. I do, however, fully expect that the one we dont take will blow up and end up with offers from half the blue bloods in the cuntry
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Tucker and this guy do about the same for me. The only difference is that one was the 17th db we offered and the other was the 18th. I do, however, fully expect that the one we dont take will blow up and end up with offers from half the blue bloods in the cuntry

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ATLDawg said:

ATL does not stand for Atlanta right?