Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The ultimate in not snitching

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Few years back I was walking the dog through a local gol course and a pack of wild dogs accosted us. 4 of them circling around. I'm keeping them at bay and my dog behind me and losing steam when someone came running out of their house and pepper sprayed the lot of them. That was actually kind of scary
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Few years back I was walking the dog through a local gol course and a pack of wild dogs accosted us. 4 of them circling around. I'm keeping them at bay and my dog behind me and losing steam when someone came running out of their house and pepper sprayed the lot of them. That was actually kind of scary

Do you live in Temecula or the Outback?
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,862
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Props to him.

MKG

What crime was committed here? I really don’t know and wasn’t aware of this incident. I read the article but it was vague. Apparently it was bad enough for DeBlasio to chime in about it and the woman to lose her jerb over it.
    The charge would be falsely reporting a crime or something like that. Basically she had her dog off leash in a leash zone and he asked her to please put it on the leash. She said I’m going to call the cops and tell them an african american man is threatening me and she did.
    Except he also threatened her. It was a veiled threat, but he knew what he was doing. Doesn't excuse her actions. But still.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do you live in Temecula or the Outback?
    Same thing
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think this story shows that more and more people believe that "laws" only apply to them when it's convent. It's becoming an issue where I live. Small things that don't seem like a big deal turn into big deals.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

I think this story shows that more and more people believe that "laws" only apply to them when it's convent. It's becoming an issue where I live. Small things that don't seem like a big deal turn into big deals.

The broken window theory
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Do you bring your phone with you? And does your phone have a camera?

Just curious...

You think this phone has a camera?

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, when the lockdown rules didn't apply to Fredo Cuomo and certain governor's - it's tough to take them seriously. Especially, when the left went ape sh*t over the lockdown protests and then turned on a dime and allowed huge BLM protests and accompanying riots. Then suddenly, Trump's rally was going to kill people.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, when the lockdown rules didn't apply to Fredo Cuomo and certain governor's - it's tough to take them seriously. Especially, when the left went ape sh*t over the lockdown protests and then turned on a dime and allowed huge BLM protests and accompanying riots. Then suddenly, Trump's rally was going to kill people.

The fact that they think we can't see this clearly is insulting

Like @insinceredawg lying his ass off about Biden

Pathetically at that