Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HRYK

That's a big man. Kudos
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DA has all the screenshots they need to pursue charges. Unless their eyes aren’t as good as mine.

She lost her job and her dog, going to jail and losing her home would make it a perfect country song.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Props to him.

MKG
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
    dnc said:

Props to him.

MKG

What crime was committed here? I really don’t know and wasn’t aware of this incident. I read the article but it was vague. Apparently it was bad enough for DeBlasio to chime in about it and the woman to lose her jerb over it.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Props to him.

MKG

What crime was committed here? I really don’t know and wasn’t aware of this incident. I read the article but it was vague. Apparently it was bad enough for DeBlasio to chime in about it and the woman to lose her jerb over it.
    The only crime I can think of from my armchair is a false 911 call

She really did pay a price. Probably more than a citation would have hit her
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Props to him.

MKG

The only crime I can think of from my armchair is a false 911 call

She really did pay a price. Probably more than a citation would have hit her
    That’s it? What if she really was irrationally feeling threatened by what seems to be just a normal guy? Apologize and move on. The DA prosecuting this would be a complete waste of time. NYC has much larger crimes to deal with now that the mayor threw the police under the bus.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    What she did was wrong. Basically tried to get the police to believe he was a serious danger so that they'd be extra aggressive.

However, what nobody wants to talk about is the fact that the guy she called the police on basically threatened her. Her dog wasn't on a leash so he says to her "if you're gonna do what you want, I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it". And that infuriated her which then led to her calling the police and making shit up about him.

I'm sorry, but you don't talk like that to people. That very reasonably can be interpreted as a threat. Doesn't excuse what she did, but the guy obviously has problems too.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Props to him.

MKG

The charge would be falsely reporting a crime or something like that. Basically she had her dog off leash in a leash zone and he asked her to please put it on the leash. She said I’m going to call the cops and tell them an african american man is threatening me and she did.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I now take a morning stroll around the neighborhood in the mornings since the work day is about an hour long now. There is a gal who always has her dog off leash throwing him a ball at the park.

But she's hot so I don't mind

Her dog wasn't on a leash so he says to her "if you're gonna do what you want, I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it". And that infuriated her which then led to her calling the police and making shit up about him.

I have never seen that part of the exchange reported and its not in any cut of the video Ive ever seen. Do you have a link?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

I now take a morning stroll around the neighborhood in the mornings since the work day is about an hour long now. There is a gal who always has her dog off leash throwing him a ball at the park.

Do you bring your phone with you? And does your phone have a camera?

Just curious...

It bothers me more when I have my dog on a leash because sometimes shes a wild card with other ones. Its not always about the dog off leash being nice.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He did say that but it was later in the conversation when she was trying to get him to put his phone away, if I remember right
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Her dog wasn't on a leash so he says to her "if you're gonna do what you want, I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it". And that infuriated her which then led to her calling the police and making shit up about him.

I have never seen that part of the exchange reported and its not in any cut of the video Ive ever seen. Do you have a link?
    I heard that same report. They were both being assholes.
    SFGbob said:

I heard that same report. They were both being assholes.
    Happy to check it out if anyone can produce it.
    Swaye's Wigwam

It bothers me more when I have my dog on a leash because sometimes shes a wild card with other ones. Its not always about the dog off leash being nice.
    We no longer have a dog. Too soon man

When I did walk the dog he was always on a leash. Just makes sense liability wise. Always told kids they couldn't pet him and they should never walk up on a strange dog. If someone had a dog off leash my wife carries pepper spray
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

The Throbber has TUFF liberal dogs who take no shit off any canine.

We no longer have a dog. Too soon man

When I did walk the dog he was always on a leash. Just makes sense liability wise. Always told kids they couldn't pet him and they should never walk up on a strange dog. If someone had a dog off leash my wife carries pepper spray
    :( sorry to hear that

The Throbber has TUFF liberal dogs who take no shit off any canine.

Mine can be a bully and Im tired of people letting their pussy dogs run up to her and act like she murdered them with a “get away from me” nip. The worst are the ones that start yelping, its like the dog version of a flop.