Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ethan Calvert, 2021 4* ATH, Westlake Village (Oaks Christian), CA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,026
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Eklund is hearing UW is back in it for Calvert and is co-leading with UCLA. Says Calvert is the only ILB UW is still recruiting

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Eklund is hearing UW is back in it for Calvert and is co-leading with UCLA. Says Calvert is the only ILB UW is still recruiting

If Bob Gregory somehow uses his MAGA magic to reel in Ethan Calvert.... I'll give him a pass for this season
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

guntlove said:

Bob Gregory’s on the case. What could possibly go wrong.

Only way Ethan comes here is if big brother convinces him.
    Both big brothers
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Huff says USC is still leading for Calvert. Mr 81% is way off again.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

So bobby gregory still sucks? but is paid 500K plus
  • Options
    Founders Club

I don't trust Huff much either so fuck em both, I say.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I don't trust Huff much either so fuck em both, I say.
    Yeah ... He's a recruiting guy ... That's his bidness ... Bobby Gregory however is a whole nother ball of expensive and useless wax
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Huff’s usually just as wrong as Eklund. I’m probably wrong but i heard he doesn’t like the guy who replaced Nasen as the ILB very much. Backie CB to UCLA
  • Options
    Beno4Life said:

I made the mistake of watching Calvert's Jr tape. My god, you're telling me there isn't a difference between Cooper McDonald and this guy? Hell, I like his tape better than Danny Hammer. I'll just keep on going and say he'd be the most talented LB in the room as soon as he stepped foot on campus.

I just don't get recruiting for these assistants. Like, how fucking hard is it to text/DM someone every single day and let them know you care? Or do a bit of homework and research to get to know someone, conveying to to them you really care?

Like, it's not that hard. If your job is to watch tape, call HS coaches, and text a 17-year-old, who all live on their phones, then your job ain't that hard. Now, I get it, doing that 24/7, 365 is fucking exhausting. But man, it's worth it in this case.

Coaches make it sound like recruiting is so hard. It’s really not, it’s super fucking easy
  • Options
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

I made the mistake of watching Calvert's Jr tape. My god, you're telling me there isn't a difference between Cooper McDonald and this guy? Hell, I like his tape better than Danny Hammer. I'll just keep on going and say he'd be the most talented LB in the room as soon as he stepped foot on campus.

I just don't get recruiting for these assistants. Like, how fucking hard is it to text/DM someone every single day and let them know you care? Or do a bit of homework and research to get to know someone, conveying to to them you really care?

Like, it's not that hard. If your job is to watch tape, call HS coaches, and text a 17-year-old, who all live on their phones, then your job ain't that hard. Now, I get it, doing that 24/7, 365 is fucking exhausting. But man, it's worth it in this case.

Coaches make it sound like recruiting is so hard. It’s really not, it’s super fucking easy

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Huff’s usually just as wrong as Eklund. I’m probably wrong but i heard he doesn’t like the guy who replaced Nasen as the ILB very much. Backie CB to UCLA

Utah mod says it's a Utah/USC battle for Calvert
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Beno4Life said:

Beno4Life said:

Sure. It's sooooo easy. Easy for you chief.

Get in there! And be somebody!
  • Options

Utah mod says it's a Utah/USC battle for Calvert
    I’m sure
  • Options
    animate said:

Beno4Life said:

Beno4Life said:

Sure. It's sooooo easy. Easy for you chief.

Get in there! And be somebody!
    Sucking kid’s dick and stroking their ego 24/7 is not hard. Even Mack Brown can do it!