Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dangerous talk by Illhan. I wonder when Chuck and Nancy will jump on the bandwagon...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Even though it's political suicide, I'm sure they will jump on because they are, after all, idiots.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/07/ilhan-omar-calls-for-the-dismantling-of-us-economy-political-system/

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

We should make it more like Somalia?

Her family flees her home country because it’s unlivable and now she wants t make the US unlivable. Oh, and she married her own brother. We? need more incestuous marriages in this country.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,537
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Her family flees her home country because it’s unlivable and now she wants t make the US unlivable. Oh, and she married her own brother.
    Racist
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All Minneapolis cops should walk off the job and let the city descend into a complete shitshow. See how much they like it.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

This time it will be different. When Lenin did it it wasn’t REAL communism.

Lenin statue is still standing large and in charge in Seattle. This is democracy.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

All Minneapolis cops should walk off the job and let the city descend into a complete shitshow. See how much they like it.

Sharia community law enforcement is tanned, ready, and rested.

Ilhan Omar only wetter at the thought of her brother.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Lenin statue is still standing large and in charge in Seattle. This is democracy.
    It's actually on private land on Fremont i think
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

When did that ever stop the mob?
  • Options
    Founders Club

When did that ever stop the mob?
    It doesnt. The Lenin statue gets brought up repeatedly though and I think its kind of dumb
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Her family flees her home country because it’s unlivable and now she wants t make the US unlivable. Oh, and she married her own brother.
    Racist
    you misspelled incest
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Racist
    you misspelled incest
    I was making jest comrade
  • Options
    Founders Club

“As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality,” Omar said. “We cannot stop at criminal justice system. We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.”

I don't know. Sounds divisive

But Trump, that guy. I'm voting for Biden because he wants to transform America like Ilhan

Im voting for Biden so we can annihilate the racial jungle that ruined poor Hunter!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,718
    Imagine working for a living is racist.............
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Yep. It’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. Women and children would be open season without the police.
    You mean society isn't some communist utopia?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Swaye said:

Yep. It’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. Women and children would be open season without the police.
    @Swaye 's harem is going to be so fucking HUGE.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

@Swaye 's harem is going to be so fucking HUGE.