Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Check This Shit Out. Did I Find ANTIFA'S Playbook?

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Holocaust[edit]
Jeffrey Herf maintains that Goebbels and the Nazis used the big lie to turn long-standing anti-semitism into mass murder.[4] Herf argues that the big lie was a narrative of an innocent, besieged Germany striking back at an "international Jewry", which it said started World War I. The propaganda repeated over and over the claim that a conspiracy of Jews was the real power in Britain, Russia and the United States. It went on to state that the Jews had begun a "war of extermination" against Germany, and so Germany had a duty and a right to "exterminate" and "annihilate" the Jews in self-defense.[5]

ANTIFA goes around lying to minorities, the alphabet soup, and especially blacks that Trump and Whitey hate everybody and want them all dead or not to "exist," then claim to be fighting "Fascists" in the streets while doing exactly what REAL FASCISTS did in Germany. "I'm sneakily striking you in the head with this Krypto Lock TO DEFEND MYSELF!!

Comments