Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pork Rinds?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,893
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Pork Rinds? 24 votes

One of the GOAT snack foods
45%
SwayedfleaPurpleThrobberhuskyhooliganFenderbender123LebamDawgIce_HolmvikYellowSnowLesGrossmanJoeEDangerouslyUW_Doog_Bot 11 votes
Fucking narsty
54%
DerekJohnsonBennyBeaverPurpleBazeRoadDawg55greenbloodalumni94chuckTequillaBasemanPitchfork51Doog_de_JourEl_KNoWarningJustDawg 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fucking narsty
    Such fag, Yella.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Middle ground. Meh.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,819
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020

Pork Rinds getting destroyed? What the hell is wrong with you no taste having sum' bitches? Chicharrones are god damned delicious.

I can't put pork rinds as GOAT snack food (Crunchy Cheetos and there's no discussion about that) - but I also couldn't vote fucking nasty.

Pork rinds are delightful on occasion.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck yes
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking narsty
    Never liked them. Maybe I should give em another chance. They good with guac?
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I can't put pork rinds as GOAT snack food (Crunchy Cheetos and there's no discussion about that 'nuff said on that) - but I also couldn't vote fucking nasty.

Fixed.

I'm with the Throbber on this - I wouldn't call it the GOT, but great in their own right. Chicarrones from any of the Hispanic Markets down here in SoCal (Northgate, Vallarta, Cardenas, etc.) ... delicious.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,229
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Bagged and dried out they are fucking awful. Find a market that makes them fresh on the daily and they are fucking gold with guac.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking narsty

chuck said:

Bagged and dried out they are fucking awful. Find a market that makes them fresh on the daily and they are fucking gold with guac.
    I've seen my bro in law, all 5'10", 320lbs of him, demolish a huge bag of them along with a full, two quart bowl of guacamole. I think there were 4 avocados in that bowl.

Cool, true story bro. Seeing it turned me off to the combo but that was 10 years ago or more.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

chuck said:

Such La Raza snob @UW_Doog_Bot

I'm just a gringo who has only had shitty ones in a bag. I can only imagine how much I would live some legit fried pork skin.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,229
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'm just a gringo who has only had shitty ones in a bag. I can only imagine how much I would live some legit fried pork skin.
    Southside of Seattle has these markets my fren. I used to make the trip just for decent Mexican products and rill Mexican coke.

I think wholefoods? Has Epic brand chicharonnes or you could probably order them online. Only decent bagged version I've had.

Sidenote: No carbs in fried pork skins.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Southside of Seattle has these markets my fren. I used to make the trip just for decent Mexican products and rill Mexican coke.

I think wholefoods? Has Epic brand chicharonnes or you could probably order them online. Only decent bagged version I've had.

Pork Rinds are paleo? @MikeDamone true?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Pork Rinds are paleo? @MikeDamone true?
    Correct
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Never had 'em.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Pork Rinds getting destroyed? What the hell is wrong with you no taste having sum' bitches? Chicharrones are god damned delicious.

I can't put pork rinds as GOAT snack food (Crunchy Cheetos and there's no discussion about that) - but I also couldn't vote fucking nasty.

I don't think they are the GOAT per se, but when I'm in the mood, dang they are good.
    Beer, peanuts and pork rinds are staple sustenance from my youthful fishing adventures.