Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Coker already professing his boner for him
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Just when Kansas thought they had him.
  • 5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    He throws left handed - pass.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Colorado State and Kansas must have been the only schools who see the eliteness of this recruit. Weird. Glad we finally saw the light too.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

Colorado State and Kansas must have been the only schools who see the eliteness of this recruit. Weird. Glad we finally saw the light too.

DDY and Coker are droolin' over him. His film looks pretty good to me. Still don't understand not offering Wright, but Tucker and Nunley are pretty similar. Maybe they don't quite have the top end speed. Recruiting is so queer this year.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Oh shit this kid is good. Great size, great movement, good instincts. I'm going to be pissed when we fuck this up

Les Miles probably knows how to recruit a good defense from his days at LSU

Oh shit this kid is good. Great size, great movement, good instincts. I'm going to be pissed when we fuck this up

Reminds me of Esteen with maybe a bit more juice. How the fuck does this kid not have every pac-12 offer?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DDY and Coker are droolin' over him. His film looks pretty good to me. Still don't understand not offering Wright, but Tucker and Nunley are pretty similar. Maybe they don't quite have the top end speed. Recruiting is so queer this year.
    Queer? From the guy who attended a school with a purple kangaroo as the mascot. That’s rich.

Queer? From the guy who attended a school with a purple kangaroo as the mascot. That’s rich.
    Ironic
    Founders Club

Maybe if you had finished purple kangaroo high school you would know that queer has other meanings.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe if you had finished purple kangaroo high school you would know that queer has other meanings.
    I gradjamawated. It was the all mighty BCC, now a “college” that slowed me down (actually moved but same difference)
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

I gradjamawated. It was the all mighty BCC, now a “college” that slowed me down (actually moved but same difference)
    Shit, I also followed in Softy's footsteps for a bit. Had to clear my record and start over at a later point but that's irrelevant. I will always be a BullDAWWWWG.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Best class full of three stars of my lifetime!
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Best class full of three stars of my lifetime!

Might end up true.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    mrdoog said:

Ballz said he’s the next Deion Sanders. Perfect.

No need to be hyperbolic.

"I’d comp him to Kevin King. We are reloading this cycle. Just not with guys who are rated as high as they deserve to be because our coaches are smarter than everybody else and good at finding underrated talent. Just wait and see how good this class turns out to be. It’ll probably be a top-5 class in the country when re-ranked five years from now."