Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trey Lowe, 4* 2018 RB/DB, Portland (Jesuit), OR (COMMITTED)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He's now listed as a RB for the Beavs. Could be the next Myles Gaskin for Babushka.
    https://osubeavers.com/sports/football/roster/trey-lowe/7983

What a fucking bummer. Loved Lowe's HS tape. I know he was injured last year, but do we know why he transferred? Just hated our offense or what?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beavs are quietly putting together a whose who of 4 star transfers. They’ll still loose but it will be interesting.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

Lowe could be a good RB. I didnt like seeing him shoved out.

I do understand ballz defending the comparison to Barry, except that I'm pretty sure the Barry 2.0 statement came directly from him. That's not comparing just for the sake of describing his running style. Thats a projection and an asinine one.

He literally called him Barry Sanders 2.0 and also said his HS film was better than Barry's.

He's a fucking retard.
    Yes but his back peddling skills are sharp.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.
    You must have an amazing word doc filled with only the finest copypasta fuckery.
    Exactly what I was just chuckling about and a reminder that, even if I tried to make quality, informative and useful posts here I'll always be a rank amateur compared to pros like DNC...at least until I put together a reservoir of important contextual quotes to bolster the informational quality of my posting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

I do understand ballz defending the comparison to Barry, except that I'm pretty sure the Barry 2.0 statement came directly from him. That's not comparing just for the sake of describing his running style. Thats a projection and an asinine one.

He literally called him Barry Sanders 2.0 and also said his HS film was better than Barry's.

He's a fucking retard.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.
    You must have an amazing word doc filled with only the finest copypasta fuckery.
    Right click, save as.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Beno4Life said:

He's now listed as a RB for the Beavs. Could be the next Myles Gaskin for Babushka.

What a fucking bummer. Loved Lowe's HS tape. I know he was injured last year, but do we know why he transferred? Just hated our offense or what?
    Because he wasn’t playing against 150 lb white kids.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Beno4Life said:

He's surely gonna become the next Jacquizz now.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

He's a fucking retard.
    Right click, save as.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Beno4Life said:

He's surely gonna become the next Jacquizz now.
    The judges also would have accepted “the next Ken Simonton.”