Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle Business Tax Passes Council

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It is fun to see that these liberal people in Seattle who voted for jackwagon leftists are actually directly responsible for the collapse of the city they live in. Read more about Kuntswama Sawant's braggings here: https://council.seattle.gov/2020/07/01/councilmember-sawant-celebrates-historic-victory-of-the-tax-amazon-movement/

Some seriously unhinged shit.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Seattle is over, guys.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Will be moving those jobs to Texas soon
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

thechatch said:

The exodus to Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland over the next 5 years is gonna be massive.

You're assuming that Marxism isn't going to spread into the Eastside
    It ain't going past Cle Elum, I can guaran-fucking-tee that.

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

The exodus to Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland over the next 5 years is gonna be massive.

Spokane real estate market is HOT right now. Affordable houses are selling in about 3-6 days. Who do you think is buying? It's the same thing that happened to Seattle 40 years ago before the tech industry blew up. Californians and now liberal Seattleites looking to find a city in which to trade up in. You will lose a district at a time until you are the minority. Sad, but happening.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Spokane real estate market is HOT right now. Affordable houses are selling in about 3-6 days. Who do you think is buying? It's the same thing that happened to Seattle 40 years ago before the tech industry blew up. Californians and now liberal Seattleites looking to find a city in which to trade up in. You will lose a district at a time until you are the minority. Sad, but happening.
    In theory, yes.

But those fucking pinkos are going to have a much harder tim politically transforming Eastern Washington than the Puget Sound. They may be buying real estate, but progressive shit ain’t gonna fly in Spokane or the Tri’s.

Eventually, sure.gif, but it will be a long haul.

Imagine what happened to the Cali fag on ‘Yellowstone!’

• Options

thechatch said:

Except there's no inventory.

The first wave of Calis that invaded were the cops and retired firefighters moving into the Sandpoint, ID area. Mark Fuhrman amongst them.

And since Kali and Seattle hate the po po, guess who the next round will be?

• Options

CaptainPJ said:

thechatch said:

In theory, yes.

But those fucking pinkos are going to have a much harder tim politically transforming Eastern Washington than the Puget Sound. They may be buying real estate, but progressive shit ain’t gonna fly in Spokane or the Tri’s.

Eventually, sure.gif, but it will be a long haul.

Imagine what happened to the Cali fag on ‘Yellowstone!’

I didn't want to wax on and on but I agree with you. It will take time. I was looking at the move to one, trade up and two, to have 10-15 years of not living in a political pressure cooker. Working at a Seattle suburb grocery store the last four months has been a real drag. Between the virus hot talk then BLM and now back to major virus hot talk I'm done. I just smile and nod my head to every person/coworker who feels the need to speak their mind. I figure Spokane would be a little less outraged by everything, all the time. A more measured response? Can people not buy a can of corn without stepping on a soapbox anymore? Can't they speak their mind on a hard core college football board like me? What's the world come to?
    People are dicks everywhere.

Just depends on what flavor of dick is your preference.