Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does it transmit through the TV?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It does not Race and I know I speak for almost everyone here when I say please stay home. It’s not that we don’t want you cheering with the other 22k husky faithful, it’s that we know the elderly are more susceptible to dying from covid and a race less world is not one I want to live in.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If games are played, the crowds are going to look the Cal game after things restarted when 10,000 people remained because they lead miserable and pathetic lives.

At least 12 of those people are on this board... hurtful.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    Swaye's Wigwam

If games are played, the crowds are going to look the Cal game after things restarted when 10,000 people remained because they lead miserable and pathetic lives.

I was there until the bitter end.
    I also.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    someone with absolutely no life would have been at home watching on TV. Getting drunk, sobering up, and getting drunk again.

that would be someone with a shitty life.

God, I hate myself
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That will work out perfectly for UW fans because there either won’t be football or no fans will be allowed in.

We are 2 months out from football and the NBA is just now going to play games in a central location with no fans. What will change in a month that suggests there will be fans in stadiums in this state?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stayed
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    Swaye's Wigwam

That will work out perfectly for UW fans because there either won’t be football or no fans will be allowed in.

We are 2 months out from football and the NBA is just now going to play games in a central location with no fans. What will change in a month that suggests there will be fans in stadiums in this state?

Dont forget that 7 golfers came down with the sniffles
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stayed
    #meetoo

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll be there if they let me. I'm hearing death numbers are basically at 0 for Washington.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020
    Alexis said:

Not this one

Tuff

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stayed and I thought it was pretty loud at times in the second half. Goes to show that 60 or so percent of the stadium is more interested in their sourdough chowder bowl than being loud on third down. That said, the stadium will be empty when UW plays their conference only schedule.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

It does not Race and I know I speak for almost everyone here when I say please stay home. It’s not that we don’t want you cheering with the other 22k husky faithful, it’s that we know the elderly are more susceptible to dying from covid and a race less world is not one I want to live in.
    If Race can survive a comet strike, he can survive COVID
    people forget race survived the Big Bang

My working theory is @RaceBannon is a Q-like being that possesses immeasurable power over time, space, the laws of physics, and reality itself.

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was there screaming for the Dawgs to ride the Dick (Newton) train until the extremely bitter end. I'll be proud to my dying day I proved my misery and pathos beyond a reasonable doubt.