Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More violence by leftist mobs

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Catholic men and women praying and saying the rosary in St Louis were beaten by leftist blm mob.

Is there one fucking rat leader in the country who is human enough to call this violence off? I have yet to see or hear one rat condemn this shit.

Fuck you liberal pieces of shit. I am getting to the point that I want to see the silent majority to start looking for violent retribution. The left has gone without being hit by a dose of reality and they keep on killing, beating, burning and looting. Society and reality need to stick a boot up their asses.

https://youtu.be/yFvXJ8W93Cg

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Catholic men and women praying and saying the rosary in St Louis were beaten by leftist blm mob.

Is there one fucking rat leader in the country who is human enough to call this violence off? I have yet to see or hear one rat condemn this shit.

Fuck you liberal pieces of shit. I am getting to the point that I want to see the silent majority to start looking for violent retribution. The left has gone without being hit by a dose of reality and they keep on killing, beating, burning and looting. Society and reality need to stick a boot up their asses.

My initial gut reaction to all of this is that we must fight back but what will that solve? What were these people doing praying in front of some monument for? Obviously, this was a place of controversy and yes they have every right to be there but they put themselves at risk in the first place and for what? Look, as soon as I can't pray in my church, school or home, I'll agree that it's time violence be met with violence. These are frustrating times but our gut reaction is exactly what these empty vessel, pieces of shit want from us. Don't give it to them.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cowardly pieces of shit. This has to stop this is America. About time to roll some troops to the commie (dem) controlled states and clean this shit up.
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

My initial gut reaction to all of this is that we must fight back but what will that solve? What were these people doing praying in front of some monument for? Obviously, this was a place of controversy and yes they have every right to be there but they put themselves at risk in the first place and for what? Look, as soon as I can't pray in my church, school or home, I'll agree that it's time violence be met with violence. These are frustrating times but our gut reaction is exactly what these empty vessel, pieces of shit want from us. Don't give it to them.
    The way she dressed was asking to be raped poast of the day
    That's not my opinion. I'm fed up with this shit like most of you but I'm not going down to the local mob protest to put myself in harm's way. I support anyone's right to do so but getting the shit beat out them isn't going to help dissuade the violent mob. Are you in agreement with the OP calling for violence? There's a time for it but now is not yet that time IMO.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252

Fighting back is the only response that will solve anything. Between the scummy democrat leadership, their henchmen who are currently burning, beating, killing and looting and the brain dead liberals who are going to vote for a racist in November, there aren't any alternatives. Reasoning with criminals and those that protect them doesn't work.

As for your comment about what the people were doing there, they scheduled it, BLM found out about it and sent out tweets accusing those parishioners of being white supremacists. The mob showed up and the beatings started.
    Founders Club

Fighting back is the only response that will solve anything. Between the scummy democrat leadership, their henchmen who are currently burning, beating, killing and looting and the brain dead liberals who are going to vote for a racist in November, there aren't any alternatives. Reasoning with criminals and those that protect them doesn't work.

As for your comment about what the people were doing there, they scheduled it, BLM found out about it and sent out tweets accusing those parishioners of being white supremacists. The mob showed up and the beatings started.
    Thanks for the context. I'm still not sure why scheduling a prayer meeting in front of the monument is a good idea but to each their own.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

Thanks for the context. I'm still not sure why scheduling a prayer meeting in front of the monument is a good idea but to each their own.
    Prayer gatherings in front of national monuments have been going on for decades.

Why is this such a surprise to the left?

Prayer gatherings in front of national monuments have been going on for decades.

Why is this such a surprise to the left?

Because they hate God and America.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,531
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good thing it wasn’t Muslims being attacked by old white men. Between cvoid, Blm, and murder hornets, all reporters are on assignment.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Likely to cost some Catholic votes. Not like they vote in blocs or anything.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You don’t need to pray there. He still shouldn’t have been beaten, but you’re instigating by praying right there.

You don’t need to pray there. He still shouldn’t have been beaten, but you’re instigating by praying right there.
    How does praying instigate anything? That's lunacy.
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

How does praying instigate anything? That's lunacy.
    You're right and they have every right to pray wherever they want. That said, some areas are increasingly provoking more violence.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wow. Spine like a flag in the wind.

Make sure to wash that Constitution after wiping your ass with it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

You're going to have to explain that logic - or lack thereof.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252

Imagine believing that people minding their own business and praying are instigating violence. Wow.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,531
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have a Mosque 1-2 miles for the house not unusual to see men stop and pray on the bike path, supermarket sidewalk, wherever. Wife came out of her office and a man had just laid out a mat next to his car. The idea of letting someone pray when/where they want does not appear to be universal in this case.

Worse than that, all it takes is one internet troll to label a group as white supremecists and they are fair game for BLM. No fact checking, no dialogue, just intimidation and then violence. Cops aren’t doing anything to protect citizens, a lot of that due to them not being backed up by their own leadership. Put those things together and you have folks who are going to fight back.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020
    Time for the DOJ to move in and use all means including RICO to put these people in prison where they belong. 🍻

BBQ Restaurant Cancels Catering Job with “Back the Blue” Police Supporters After Leftists Threaten to Burn Down their Business

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/bbq-restaurant-cancels-catering-job-back-blue-police-supporters-leftists-threaten-burn-business/
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Praying at the statue of King "Saint* Louis IX is weird to my protestant brain but seems pretty tame. He's too far back in history to have had anything to do with chattel slavery or the African slave trade. I guess he was a Crusader though so maybe that has infuriated the woke mobs? Are they trying to rename St Louis?

@GrundleStiltzkin, pemmy for your papist thoughts?

We have a Mosque 1-2 miles for the house not unusual to see men stop and pray on the bike path, supermarket sidewalk, wherever. Wife came out of her office and a man had just laid out a mat next to his car. The idea of letting someone pray when/where they want does not appear to be universal in this case.

Worse than that, all it takes is one internet troll to label a group as white supremecists and they are fair game for BLM. No fact checking, no dialogue, just intimidation and then violence. Cops aren’t doing anything to protect citizens, a lot of that due to them not being backed up by their own leadership. Put those things together and you have folks who are going to fight back.

They are being ordered not to do anything. Cops do what needs doing but that doesn't go for commies asshat politicians furthering their dream of global gulags.