Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who from HH have you met in real life? Who would you want to meet?

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020

I've met several of y'all and a couple would probably even admit it. All were ancient history though. And, taint much to brag about but I guess I went to high school with Grundle.

However...that moment when you realize the guy you bought an 81% WAM subscription for doesn't have you on the list of who he wants to meet...

I didn’t even make a list... if I did I was drunk.

Edit: Oh, I see now. How ever can I make this up to you?
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We didn't meet but I've been in audience of @MelloDawg and his mellophone. I was stuck hosting some pals from outta town who insisted on seeing the Sounders, so we scarfed the fuck up and tandem-biked our way to the stadium. He had doxxed the fuck out of himself all over hhb so when I heard the live music in the street, I had to go look. It was funny, I thought about making it memorable for each of us but just chuckled to myself and was then bored af for the next 2 hours

I'm sure I could have a great time with all of the popular kids on this bored. It would be amusing to be in the presence of @RaceBannon, @Sven, and I'd love to get roasted by @MikeDamone
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I remember back when I used to like meeting people.

I don’t know what happened, but now it seems like a lot of work. I have to fight traffic, put on a mask, order up a shitty tasting beverage, and pretend that someone next to me likes the same shit I do.

If anyone wants to drive to Tacoma and talk about Husky football and asian pussy, then hit me up.

Other than that, I’m just trying to hide until I can retire and move out of this country so I can trade my dollars in for baht.

right behind you brother. I'd still have a Bulleit or two (or three...) with you if you'd ever text me before you arrived.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

I don’t know what happened, but now it seems like a lot of work. I have to fight traffic, put on a mask, order up a shitty tasting beverage, and pretend that someone next to me likes the same shit I do.

If anyone wants to drive to Tacoma and talk about Husky football and asian pussy, then hit me up.

Other than that, I’m just trying to hide until I can retire and move out of this country so I can trade my dollars in for baht.

UP resident. Name the place.
    The fact that you know my username and want me to name the place is stunning.
    ApplebeesDawg weeps
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

right behind you brother. I'd still have a Bulleit or two (or three...) with you if you'd ever text me before you arrived.
    I’ll try to plan shit out someday.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

ApplebeesDawg weeps
    If the UP Applebee’s hires a bunch of slutty looking cocktail waitresses, great. Until then...it’s $5 Coors Lights at you-know-where.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

ApplebeesDawg weeps
    If the UP Applebee’s hires a bunch of slutty looking cocktail waitresses, great. Until then...it’s $5 Coors Lights at you-know-where.
    Where?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Haven't met anybody. If I had a choice:

Swaye - He could get me connected to the local higher-end brothels.

DNC - He's seems like my brother from another mother.

Race - So I can ask him if those stories about Moses are true.

Gladstone - His taste in avatars makes me think we'd get along.

GaryFromTeenMom - Best handle on the site, and it isn't close.

PLSS - I think he makes everyone's list.

Actually, It's probably easier to make a list of people I wouldn't want to meet

Pumpy wouldn't be on Damone's list.
    I don’t have a list. So technically correct.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Damone and I have been bros for awhile. Hint: he's a salty old fucker
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damone and I have been bros for awhile. Hint: he's a salty old fucker

Ya think...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @WhiskeyDawg @TommySQC @volcanodawg and I are best buds.

I'd like to meet @PurpleThrobber and @RaceBannon

I'd push pumpy down stadium stairs.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Dazzler, just for shits and giggles.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I pocket dialed @RaceBannon on WhatsApp and we talked for a few minutes.

The sex talk got too hot for you and you lasted only few minutes?
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would meet up with any of you!

I have met five of you so far at this past Summer's Circle Jerk / meet up at the Pizza Coop
    paws
    DerekJohnson